• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

XM18vn50 LIVE STREAM TONIGHT, Link Inside

light-modder

Enlightened
Yes I'm new, or will be, to LiveStream as well. Thank you Wendee.

And thank you Vinh for setting this up! I'm so excited!!

Wendee

Enlightened
Do you think we should do a quick "test" of livestream to make sure we can see and adjust our account settings if necessary? Or do you think it will work fine (and everyone can see the live video) when you broadcast tonight? I really have no idea (never used it). I good either way. I just hope it works (yikes).

I'm excited too!!! I'm going to drink coffee to stay awake so I'll probably be up all night! LOL. :D

Wendee

Enlightened
I see the trees and I sent a "chat" message in the side window. There are 15 people watching now...cool!

Did you mention this event in "The Lounge"? I'm sure a lot of people will want to watch. :)

Last edited:

Wendee

Enlightened
I'm all signed up to Live Stream and friended Vinh. Looks like there's 5 of us at this point.

But people can still watch even if they don't "follow" or "friend" him. There were 15 people watching the test shot when I logged in. I wonder how many will watch tonight. People who aren't on CPF can still see these CPF messages (like I used to before joining) so there may be people that aren't on CPF see that this event is happening and log into livestream to watch it too.

I wonder if the title of this thread should include the lumen output? People might think XM18vn50 is a small flashlight? :thinking:

Wendee

Enlightened
10:30 pm and I'm fading even though I'm drinking tons of coffee. Arghhh. Must.Stay.Awake! Nobody's talking in the threads I'm subscribed to, sigh. :sigh:
1.5 hours to go! :popcorn: Vinh's up to 12 followers on LiveStream now. :)