XTAR 9th Year Anniversary H3 WARBOY Headlamp Giveaway- Make Your Own Rules!

Rolz

Newly Enlightened
The H3 Warboy Headlamp would be really useful for when we visit underground caves in Naracoort South Australia.

mc84

Newly Enlightened
I would use the XTAR WARBOY to light up my caving and trail riding adventures.

rwhitebbq

Newly Enlightened
I would use the H3 Warboy Headlamp in a couple of key ways:
- hands free car maintenance and repairs. Drop cord lights are ineffective and in the way. This would work well!
- dog walks, hikes, night fishing in the area parks and lakes near my house. Being hands free to carry things, etc would be great!

Thanks for the opportunity!

ahirshy

Newly Enlightened
I would use the H3 Warboy to finally write the 10th Wedding Anniversary card that I should have given my wife nearly 2 months ago.
I need the light because I'm stuck outside – in the dog house.
How romantic am I?!

Henk4U2

Enlightened
It's the middle of the night. You're spotting a damsel in distress with a broken down car. What could be more romantic than saying to her: please dear, hold on to my WARBOY, and I'll pop your hood.

XTAR Light

Enlightened
Vendor
A nightly walk on the beach with a special someone. With the WARBOY clipped on your belt, your free hand can help you keep your balance.

Here comes the winner!!!
Congrats to the winner of the 19th post!!! XTAR'S newest H3 WARBOY Headlamp is yours now.
Please message us your shipping address and phone number, as well as your email address thus we can email you the tracking number later, otherwise you are giving the chance to another lucky member.
Please don't be frustrated if you didn't win this time, we will hold giveaways from time to time.
Thank you guys.
Thank you so much for the feedbacks.
Here is the screenshot from random.org. Pls check:
xtar%20cpf%20giveaway%20winner_zpsbfcmyv4q.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Henk4U2

Enlightened
Wow! I was secretly hoping that lady Fortuna for once looked at me with her good eye. And yes, first time I win such a cool light. I'll PM you my (mail- and post-) address et cetera as soon as possible.