XTAR Christmas + DARKWALKER RC1 + Black Friday Big Sales Giveaway! Winner Announced!

GunnarGG

Enlightened
Re: XTAR Christmas + DARKWALKER RC1 + Black Friday Big Sales Giveaway! Let's play!

Topic #2

Charging with micro USB so I don't need extra charger or cables.
Good safety regarding the battery / chargingfunction.
Good quality and UI / output.

xxo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: XTAR Christmas + DARKWALKER RC1 + Black Friday Big Sales Giveaway! Let's play!

Topic 2:

1 - reliability.

2 - safety.

3 - performance.

Thanks for the contest and congrats to Tachead!

Esko

Enlightened

Topic #2

1. Quality; When charging li-ions, safety comes first.
2. Specifications; Specs need to meet my needs and preferences like in any flashlight.
3. Non-proprietary, easy to change battery; The ability to change a battery instead of charging it (and replace it once the battery wears out) is also a factor
4. Price; A cheap price is not a reason to buy this kind of light but a price that is too high can be a deal breaker.

Last edited:

Kozy

Enlightened

Topic #2
1) Price
2) Quality
3) Specs

andreaszogr

Newly Enlightened

Quality, price, materials, output, battery size.

Serp

Newly Enlightened

Medium Price & Hi Quality

yiaaiba1

Newly Enlightened

1) Price
2) Quality
3) Specs

stauros

Newly Enlightened

Hi !!! New one to forum !!

Topic#2

1)Quality

2)Price
3)Specs

xtibi

Newly Enlightened

Topic#2

1)Quality
2)Price
3)Specs

selis

Newly Enlightened

Congrats to the winner!
Topic#2
Price and quality of the flashlight.

Coolman

Newly Enlightened

Topic#2: Price and quality

kosPap

Flashlight Enthusiast

Topic #2
1) Beam/Reflector
2) Modes (four or more)
3) Size

boyka

Newly Enlightened

Topic: There are so many rechargeable flashlights on the market, how would you make the choice?
1. Design about how the light looks is important to me.
2. It has to charge the battery right e.g. stop at the right voltage.
3. Performance, like output and runtime.
4. Not overpriced. Price should reflects the previous points above.

Tachead

Flashlight Enthusiast

Topic#1 winner is Tachead! Congratulations! Thanks for all people's participation! Please check out Topic#2: There are so many rechargeable flashlights on the market, how would you make the choice?

Thank You:thumbsup:. How do I collect my prize? I look forward to trying my first Xtar headlamp:D.

Last edited:

Ohhhhhh

Newly Enlightened

Topic #2
1. Price
2. Size
3. Quality
4. Performance

XTAR Light

Enlightened
Vendor

Topic#2 one day left! Have fun and good luck!

EvgaP

Newly Enlightened

Topic #2
1) Price
2) Quality
3) Performance

pasxapil

Newly Enlightened

1) Price
2) Quality
3) Specs

Omega Man

Flashlight Enthusiast

Topic 2-
I like the sound of the torch charging my cells, itbwo6ld save me from needing to carry a seperate charger out of town.

XTAR Light

Enlightened
Vendor

Topic#2winner is Capolini! Congratulations! Thanks for all people's participation! Please check out Topic#3: Would you buy any products from XTAR Ebay promotion? Why?