XTAR Christmas Giveaway!

XTAR Light

Enlightened
Vendor
This is the most awaited day of the year, we want to help you get into the festive spirit with our Christmas Giveaway!
We will give away prizes worth more than $500!
It's easy to participate -- click the link to entry: https://gleam.io/ebQ7t/xtar-christmas-giveaway

PRIZES:

First Prize (1 winner): VC8 Plus + R30 1200 ($160);
Second Prize (2 winners): VC4SL + T2 ($90);
Third Prize (3 winners): VC4H + RC2-200 ($60)

Time: Dec. 19th - Dec. 25th, 2021

Announcement time: 27th of December on XTAR Facebook/ Instagram
If the winner's address is remote and the express cannot be reached, we will rechoose.

XTAR Christmas GAW.jpg

XTAR Light

Enlightened
Vendor
Wish all friends a safe and happy Christmas! We express sincere gratitude for the trust and support from all xtar customers and fans. Along the way, thank you for growing up with XTAR. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! ;)

Merry Christmas - XTAR.jpg

Henk4U2

Enlightened
Christman GAW? A bit late isn't it? Well, to be honest: XTAR was not to blame. I came forward to claim one of the second prizes. Within a few days XTAR shipped the parcel and I got a T&T number. On arrival in NL it got stuck in the customs merry-go-round for almost 4 weeks. And I haven't reacted as fast as I could have done. But now the parcel has arrived: with a beautiful VC4SL charger and a tiny T2 keyring light.

That was better than I initially expected, because I am a fervent non-social-media person. But XTAR kindly allowed me to make an entry on the company website. Thank you very much for that nice gesture XTAR :love:
XTAR_GAW2021.JPG

RWT1405

Flashlight Enthusiast
Christman GAW? A bit late isn't it? Well, to be honest: XTAR was not to blame. I came forward to claim one of the second prizes. Within a few days XTAR shipped the parcel and I got a T&T number. On arrival in NL it got stuck in the customs merry-go-round for almost 4 weeks. And I haven't reacted as fast as I could have done. But now the parcel has arrived: with a beautiful VC4SL charger and a tiny T2 keyring light.

That was better than I initially expected, because I am a fervent non-social-media person. But XTAR kindly allowed me to make an entry on the company website. Thank you very much for that nice gesture XTAR :love:View attachment 24249

Congratulations!

What a great "late" Christmas present!