XTAR Thanksgiving Giveaway

XTAR Light

Enlightened
Vendor
Thanksgiving is approaching, we are particularly thankful to our supporters. As a token of our gratitude, we are hosting a Thanksgiving giveaway at xtardirect.com- our official retail store.

To enter: https://xtardirect.com/blog/xtar-thanksgiving-giveaway-17

5 Winners with the Prizes:
1 * portable solar panel XTAR SP100
4 * any one of the following products:
A. T1 keychain light
B. R30 1200 flashlight
C. SN4 charger
D. VC4SL charger
E. EU4S charger
F. BC4 Charger

How to join:
Just to subscribe or register at xtardirect.com before November 21st.

Extra benefits:
10% OFF for any products in xtardirect.com, available for all members and subscribers! Valid date: November 14th to 25th.

Welcome & good luck!!!

XTAR THANKSGIVING.jpg

Last edited:

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Little pink houses for you and me...
I just ordered 4 Lithium, 1.5 volt AA's. All because of this promotion. Our son is powering his Xbox controller with alkalines, eating them like candy. By the way, the chances here on something something like this are much better than the lottery, right?

Last edited:

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Added my email and name, won't let me click subscribe box...nothing happens.
No email received....bummer.

Henk4U2

Enlightened
When you filled in and subscribed successfully, you will receive xtar confirmation email. Did you get that email?
What happened: I filled in email, first name and last name, but the box "subscribe" for the GAW remained unclickable.
Different approach: so I signed in on xtardirect(dot)com, and I got an email that now I was a member of xtardirect.
Then I tried again to subscribe for the GAW: ... unclickable.

XTAR Light

Enlightened
Vendor
What happened: I filled in email, first name and last name, but the box "subscribe" for the GAW remained unclickable.
Different approach: so I signed in on xtardirect(dot)com, and I got an email that now I was a member of xtardirect.
Then I tried again to subscribe for the GAW: ... unclickable.
After your refreshing page, if the box "subscribe" for the GAW page is still unclickable, pls try to subscribe on the homepage: https://www.xtardirect.com/, just need to enter the email. And we will also send the confirmation emails together on Friday.

xtardirect.png