Yellow and Blue...

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Since a week in my city the largest mobile ferris wheel in the world is open for public. When we came back from shopping a week ago in the evening the ferris wheel was illuminated in changing rainbow colors. It was looking really cool. Therefore my wife and I decided also to visit this ferris wheel.

Yesterday we visited the ferriy wheel, and I took a few pictures with my camera. The people from the HDS section may know that taking pictures is also my hobby.

In the ferris wheel I took a few pictures of the city by night.

Than I took a picture of the palace in my city that was built between 1704 and 1733

On my way home I took a few additional pictures of the ferris wheel

On the walk back to the place where I am living I took the final picture of the palace

The short "trip" was nice, but it would have been much nicer if there would not be any reason for "yellow and blue" ... :confused:

Btw. all pictures were taken with Pentax K3III and HD PENTAX-DA★ 16-50mmF2.8ED PLM AW

Last edited:

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice photos, and kudos to your city leaders solidarity for our human brothers

That monster wheel looks like fun especially during nighttime!

nbp

Flashaholic
Beautiful photos! Thank you for sharing with us. I hope the ride was fun also. 🙂

Poppy

Flashaholic
I was riding West on Interstate 80 today, and there were a bunch of people, probably 3-4 people deep spanning a 6 lane highway overpass, with "Support Ukraine" signs, and American flags and Ukrainian Flags hanging over the parapet.

I am happy that it appears that American sentiment is: to support Ukraine. To actually do so, will hit us in our pockets somewhat. Despite that, I hope that the sentiment continues, beyond emotional support.