Your Go-To LED

LED_Thrift

Flashlight Enthusiast
For my most commonly used lights, I like to use lights that take rechargables. For indoors I use an Innova X1 with NiMH or a Pelican M1 running on a 3.7v RCR Li-Ion. The Pelican running on 3.7v is plenty bright.

For outside I'm using a Peak Rainier [3.7v RCR] or a Streamlight 4AA Lux. The Peak has such GREAT throw, especially for a such small pocketable light.

For headlamp use - a Princeton Tec Yukon XL, which I just started to use NiMH in. Headlamps are so handy. I was just using one today putting the Christmas stuff away up in the attic.

Lee1959

Flashlight Enthusiast
Depending upon time of day and location it is pretty much a tossup between the Inova X1, X5, and Ultrafire 602D.

nerdgineer

Flashlight Enthusiast
If whatever is in my pocket is not enough (Fenix E1 or L0P or Civictor or L1P) then I'll probably reach for my bedside VB-16 and dial up the power. If it needs more (almost never), I'll use the Dorcy 1W 3D cell light which, despite its' 1W rating, puts out a LOT of light and 4000+ LUX of central hotspot.

DaveG

Enlightened
My ARC-LSL with twisty on my belt pouch and a new Fenix E-1 in my pocket,are my EDC at work and get the most use.

LightScene

Enlightened
I love my Fenix L0P and use it several times a day. It's super handy and plenty bright for most uses.

Culhain

Enlightened
At work I shirt pocket carry a Fenix L2P head on the L1 body and overall, it is my most used light.

I work second shift and get home to a dark house at 12:30. The Inova X1 and X5 see about equal use at home.

PB92

Newly Enlightened
I do the same thing, Fly with my P1D CE.....but don't tell anybody.........

Latest posts