Zebralight SC600w Mk III HI - Pocket Thrower

TCY

Enlightened
Odd, 2.1A@5V should be enough to charge both cells at 1A.

Hmm, I'll just charge one cell at a time then, can't be bothered to send the charger back for a warranty check. Thanks for the clarification.

wolfgaze

Enlightened
What are you peeps using for a holster?

I don't currently own this light, but if I end up getting the SC600 PLUS, I will be buying a Maxpedition 4" Flashlight Sheath to carry it in... Another CPF member confirms that the light fits well in it.....

tops2

Enlightened
Just curious for those who pocket carry this light, then where do you carry your keys, wallet and phone?

I usually carry my phone in front left pocket. Nothing else goes into this pocket cause I don't want to scratch up the screen.

Keys in front right pocket. Wallet in back right pocket or front right pocket (for work out shorts). Then I'll clip my light to top of front right pocket.

Drift Monkey

Newly Enlightened
Just curious for those who pocket carry this light, then where do you carry your keys, wallet and phone?

I usually carry my phone in front left pocket. Nothing else goes into this pocket cause I don't want to scratch up the screen.

Keys in front right pocket. Wallet in back right pocket or front right pocket (for work out shorts). Then I'll clip my light to top of front right pocket.

Basically the same as you, although I do tuck it inside my front right pocket or rear left pocket at times as well (alternates with a knife).

Last edited:

PragmaticMurphyist

Newly Enlightened
SC600 clipped in left front pocket
Nexus 6 in leather slip cover in left front pocket
Card case in left rear pocket
Keys on KeyPer into right front pocket
Wallet in jacket pocket (usually) or bag (if hot)

oKtosiTe

Enlightened
Phone in left front (display inward to avoid cracking) or concealed carry section of bag. keys in bag, wallet in bag, SC600 in front right pocket or holster on bag. So it varies; sometimes I have nothing in my pockets.

TheRealSpinner

Newly Enlightened
SC600 MK III HI on the left. SC600w MK III on the right. The wall is about 5.5' away, both torches are on M1 setting.

Last edited:

oKtosiTe

Enlightened
SC600 MK III HI on the left. SC600w MK III on the right. The wall is about 5.5' away, both torches are on M1 setting.
I've been waiting days for you to post this. :)
Thanks! Now I feel better about buying a HI to complement my regular III. It should be here any day now.

sigsegv

Newly Enlightened
I took a close shot of the emitter and there are some interesting colors. Are the colors observed combining to give the beam its final color, or did I just make that up?

AeXJW9v.jpg