octaf

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi, Zeruel.

What's the 3rd on from the right end ?

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi, Zeruel.

What's the 3rd on from the right end ?

I had ordered a Horus-titan FD1.3 a while back and unbeknownst to me, it was during a time when there's some company restructuring and the design was slightly revised. Since then, the company's name has changed to VersaTi and what used to be FD1.3 is now FD20, and what used to be a pure tubular form now has ribbing (rubber boot is also changed to black). So, I would guess this light is officially VersaTi FD20 now, using TA2 grade Ti (99.93% pure Titanium).

Be default, it comes with a Q5 but I asked Sabrewolf to mod it to a MC-E.

fd30light.jpg

mcex.jpg

octaf

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had ordered a Horus-titan FD1.3 a while back and unbeknownst to me, it was during a time when there's some company restructuring and the design was slightly revised. Since then, the company's name has changed to VersaTi and what used to be FD1.3 is now FD20, and what used to be a pure tubular form now has ribbing (rubber boot is also changed to black). So, I would guess this light is officially VersaTi FD20 now, using TA2 grade Ti (99.93% pure Titanium).

Be default, it comes with a Q5 but I asked Sabrewolf to mod it to a MC-E.

fd30light.jpg

mcex.jpg

Hey, Zeruel !

This Horus-VersaTi looks cool, esp with MC-E. :twothumbs

fyrstormer

Banned
Nothing you can say can take me away from My Ti...:D

CIMG3718.jpg

I love titanium. It's like gold to me, only better, because nobody will steal it and I can beat the s**t out of it with no ill effects.

I hereby declare: Titanium is Man Gold! :eek:oo: So it is said, so it shall be.

Last edited:

Christoph

Flashlight Enthusiast
Due to the recent explosion of mass produced lower priced Ti lights I now have a collection.
Here is a group shot I also have several other items
made of Ti but I am either wearing them or they are holding bones together and the only shots I have of them are x rays.
C

Last edited:

fyrstormer

Banned
Titanium is as good an investment as any other semi-precious metal in my opinion. Funny thing is, there's more accessible titanium on earth than iron, it's just that titanium ore is harder to refine.