• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Exotic Coating Service

olrac

Flashlight Enthusiast
I see my package arrived yesterday. there is a note inside detailing whats to be done to each piece if you have any questions please let me know.
:thanks:
Carl

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jonathan, I sent the following to you... was going to send overnight but per your post I did Priority Mail instead... guessing you'll receive it on Monday... return all items to me when finished...

[size=+1]Iconoclast Spy007[/size]

"Please don't polish any more than is necessary for plating. Ti-Al-N for all parts."

Reference Photo:

img-modamag-plating-spy007.jpg

[size=+1]SteveVH Spy007[/size]

"Please let Modamag know that I want the AlTiN w/o polishing. There are a few scuff marks on the head and body and wanted those refinished so as to look like new again."

"I forgot to let Modamag know that I could not get the tritiums out of the 007 so if he could take them out that would be great. (Breaking them is fine)"

Reference Photo:

img-modamag-plating-spy007.jpg

[size=+1]2x Gotham[/size]

Please chrome all Gotham parts. Some pieces will need cleaning to remove some minor staining and oxidation. Polishing not needed unless you think it will enhance the appearance of the milled designs.

Reference Photo (TWO of these):

img-modamag-plating-gotham.jpg

[size=+1]Aleph Raw Aluminum Parts[/size]

Please chrome these parts. They do not need polishing, but perhaps a general cleaning per your judgment.

Reference Photo:

img-modamag-plating-aleph.jpg

fasteddie

Enlightened
Several days ago, I purchased a ti drake package over on your part 4 sales thread. Please let me know you could coat it AlTiN before you send it to me. Thanks.

Last edited:

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
"I forgot to let Modamag know that I could not get the tritiums out of the 007 so if he could take them out that would be great. (Breaking them is fine)"

Of course under strict NRC supervision! Otherwise we're all doomed with all that radioactive Tritium leaking into the environment! :crackup:

Iliger

Newly Enlightened
:paypal:for:
100mm head in chrome, VLOP reflector, LS reflector, rod for 12 cells, spare retainer and shipping.
Thanks.

Last edited:

sebast

Enlightened
Jonathan, PM sent about the Ti Aeon..Let me know when you receive it, i'm worried about that because Endeavour (Muyshondt) tell me that the light has been shipped to you since at least a week:confused: I send him an email but no answer yet

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any update? are they in the works now or still waiting for other lights to arrive? :confused:

It's probably going to take Jonathan 2 weeks just to catalog everything and check and double check and triple check whats needs to happen with each piece. Asking for updates now is seems kind of well....

Mac

olrac

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's probably going to take Jonathan 2 weeks just to catalog everything and check and double check and triple check whats needs to happen with each piece. Asking for updates now is seems kind of well....

Mac

Primarily I was trying to find if indeed he has stopped accepting lights and is moving forward. If you look at the thread people have been sending lights after the cut-off date.

Stillphoto

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, I'm happy with J taking all the time he needs to make sure each of our parts receives the services we've asked for.

modamag

Flashlight Enthusiast
Guys, I've extended the date to the last few slackers ...
I'm hoping to get their parts in no later than this weekend in order to start. As next week I'll be traveling across the pond again for an extended period of time with faith hope of coming back for xmas.

I'll check back here again with a recap post. So far alot of beautiful lights which I hope will even be more precious when I finished.

This thread is getting really long, so we'll start a new thread with catalog xfer when the job starts.

Jonathan

Joseph Milton

Enlightened
Changes made to plating order.

All Ti-Al-Nitride.

My wife hates gold (apparently). Loves platinum though!

Joseph