• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

A sneak preview of the coming S10RIII ?

NorthernStar

Enlightened
The S10RIII is supposed to be launched in October.:) Can you please give us a sneak preview of it or give us some little info about it? What differs it form the excisting S10RII? Will the S10RIII have an upgraded LED or what other features will it have? :thinking:

NorthernStar

Enlightened
Come on now Olight!:poke: Now its the 31 October and the S10RIII has not been released or at least been showed yet! Will you show it soon?

The same goes for the comming S30RIII. When is it planned to be launched? Can you give us a little firsthand info regarding this light? :thinking:

TheIntruder

Newly Enlightened
The same goes for the comming S30RIII. When is it planned to be launched? Can you give us a little firsthand info regarding this light? :thinking:

Did you see this? It looks like an S2R with a slightly different non-TIR head. Doesn't make me regret my II.

NorthernStar

Enlightened
Did you see this? It looks like an S2R with a slightly different non-TIR head. Doesn't make me regret my II.

No, i have not seen that video! Thanks for the link! :)

The S30RIII looks interesting. I really could not tell from the video what kind of lens the S30RIII has. Does it has the TIR lens?:thinking: Lets hope that Olight brings some specs and pics of both the S30RIII and the S10RIII soon.

Olightworld

Enlightened
No TIR lens on the S30R III. 1050 lumens with a wider and longer head. Longer throw, awesome beam.

No, i have not seen that video! Thanks for the link! :)

The S30RIII looks interesting. I really could not tell from the video what kind of lens the S30RIII has. Does it has the TIR lens?:thinking: Lets hope that Olight brings some specs and pics of both the S30RIII and the S10RIII soon.

Olightworld

Enlightened
Super unique LED in the S10R III. We went a little unconventional on this one. Will announce soon.
The S10RIII is supposed to be launched in October.:) Can you please give us a sneak preview of it or give us some little info about it? What differs it form the excisting S10RII? Will the S10RIII have an upgraded LED or what other features will it have? :thinking:

liteboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Kudos to olight for fielding questions in this forum. I'm really liking the quality of your lights which in hand have a quality feel that is higher than even Fenix and nitecore. About same level of quality as zebralight which has horrible UI IMO. The olight UI should be the standard!

Ryp

Flashlight Enthusiast
LUMINUS SST-40: https://olightworld.com/store/flashlight/s10r-baton-iii.html

https://olightworld.com/store/flashlight/s30r-baton-iii.html

swan

Banned
This is the first i have heard of the luminus SST-40W.

I remember the earlier sst 50 used in jetbeams- This new luminus led is very similar in spec to the xml2, 4.95 mm x 4.95 mm a vf of around 3 volts and max 3.0 amps at 1000 typical lumens with a 120 degree angle. The dome looks to be silicone and maybe a candidate for dedoming.

Good to see Olight try this led and it will be interesting to see how the tint and intensity are.

NorthernStar

Enlightened
[FONT=&]LUMINUS SST-40: [/FONT]https://olightworld.com/store/flashlight/s10r-baton-iii.html[FONT=&]

[/FONT]https://olightworld.com/store/flashlight/s30r-baton-iii.html

Nice find Ryp!:)

The S10RIII looks really interesting. I never heard of the SST-40W LED. Hope to see a review of this light soon.

Regarding the S30RIII it appears to be very similar as its predecessor S30RII besides of that the S30RIII is 3mm shorter,has a fast charging dock and a timer function and has a lockout mode. I noticed that the S30RIII has lower Candela and shorter beam distance than the S30RII. I would like to see a Javelot version of this light.

Olightworld

Enlightened
This is the very first flashlight ever with this LED. Will post some beam shots as soon as we can!

This is the first i have heard of the luminus SST-40W.

I remember the earlier sst 50 used in jetbeams- This new luminus led is very similar in spec to the xml2, 4.95 mm x 4.95 mm a vf of around 3 volts and max 3.0 amps at 1000 typical lumens with a 120 degree angle. The dome looks to be silicone and maybe a candidate for dedoming.

Good to see Olight try this led and it will be interesting to see how the tint and intensity are.