REVIEW EagTac T25L-R (XHP35 HI, 1x18650, 2xCR123, Type C rechargeable)

cyberescudo

Newly Enlightened
-For submission in the Reviews forum-

EagTac T25L-R was provided by EagTac for review purpose.

This is the KIT model with XHP35 HI Cool White, there is also a base version and another two leds available: XHP35 HD CW and XHP35 HI NW.

DSC_9581.jpg

DSC_9569.jpg

DSC_9560.jpg

GIFFASCIOT25.gif

Manufacturer's Specs:

Smooth aluminum reflector
Material HAIII hard anodization aerospace aluminum
Para-cord lanyard with quick attachment clip
Heavy duty nylon holster (kit only)Waterproof IPX-8 standard
CREE XHP35 HI E2 Cool White LED
Lumen: 1870
ANSI FL-14 lumen: 1410
Center lux: 37100lux
Beam distance: 420 yards / 385 meters
W1900 Pro - XHP35
Offer current regulated MAX output with a single li-ion battery down to 3.0V (underload)
MAX output slowly reduces after 3.0V and operates until 2.65V (underload)
Built-in shut down voltage at 2.65V (underload) to prevent over-discharge for unprotected li-ion battery (user may restart at lower levels)
Active thermal management feature (adjustment range 75%-100%)
Synchronous boost controller with ultra low resistance mosfet which offers up to 95% efficiency
High switching frequency convertor for more compact circuitry design
Non-dimming constant current regulation for all output levels without flicking
Zero standby current
5V USB input
950mA MAX charging current
Uses the latest standard type-c usb charging plug, supports bi-direction insert

Packaging and accessories

DSC_9476.jpg

DSC_9477.jpg

DSC_9478.jpg

The EagTac T25L-R comes in a cardboard box.

DSC_9479.jpg

DSC_9548.jpg

This Kit version includes: spare o-rings, removable pocket clip, lanyard, type-C USB charging cable, crenulated aluminium bezel, 3500mAh 18650 battery, USB 1A wall charger, nylon holster, diffuser filter.

DSC_9483.jpg

DSC_9482.jpg

DSC_9484.jpg

The cordura sheath is very well made as Eagletac tradition, it's only a bit oversized.
It is provided with belt loop MOLLE compatible and a plastic D-ring.

DSC_9485.jpg

DSC_9486.jpg

The add-on diffuser filter with flip cover is well built and easily applicable on T25L-R head.

DSC_9488.jpg

The lanyard is made of mil-spec paracord and has a quick attachment clip.

How it's made

DSC_9490.jpg

DSC_9492.jpg

The EagTac T25L-R is a new tactical flashlight that can be powered using 1 x 18650 (included) Li-ion battery or 2 x single use CR123 cells. It is equipped with a XHP35 HI led that along a smooth reflector brings the T25L-R to achieve a maximum beam distance of 385 meters.
The flashlight features an integrated charging circuit which allows for the battery to be charged inside the torch using an innovative and latest standard Type C USB plug.
The T25L-R offers three brightness levels, plus momentary on and strobe mode, which are operated using the head twisting output selector and tactical tail switch.

DSC_9493.jpg

DSC_9494.jpg

The design of this T25L-R is linear and typical of the tactical series by EagTac. Such elements like the cigar grip and the protruding tailcap switch reinforce the idea of the tactical nature of this flashlight: they are not missing the text logos that explain how to operate the UI and how to recharge.

DSC_9499.jpg

The throw performances are assured by the factory dedomed led.

DSC_9370.jpg

DSC_9372.jpg

In the pics a dimensional comparison with XHP35 HI equipped lights, Imalent DN35 and Fenix TK47.

DSC_9495.jpg

With another tactical flashlight, the Armytek Predator PRO v2.5

DSC_9573.jpg

Dimensional comparison with ESEE 3.

DSC_9497.jpg

A comparison between the included EagTac 3500 mAh 18650 with an unprotected Lg MJ1 and a protected Panasonic -B.

dim_T25_L-_Rita.jpg

The dimensional profile of the T25L-R shows only a slight difference between head diameter and body diameter (with a protruding plastic ring to assure cigar grip position).
The diameter along with the length define a compact form factor and permit to carry easily the flashlight in an EDC contest.
The rugged structure is helped by a good body thickness of 3mm.
The EagTac 18650 3500 mAh, despite the fact that is button top and with protection pcb built-in at anode, is not too long.

DSC_9563.jpg

DSC_9562.jpg

The structure of the T25L-R is made of three parts: head, central body and tailcap. These parts are connected each other with threads.

DSC_9516.jpg

DSC_9508.jpg

DSC_9531.jpg

The head has a one piece design and integrates inside the W1900 Pro driver and L950 Type C charging circuit.
The head acts as output selector due to the twisting interface of the T25L-R: for this reason a knurling band help the user to add grip during the head rotation for output level change.

DSC_9522.jpg

DSC_9525.jpg

The type C usb charging plug is covered by waterproof and dustproof transparent silicone cover that fits perfectly inside a milling in the head.
The needed charging parameters are imprinted near the usb input.

DSC_9517.jpg

Some cooling fins help to increase the surface of heat exchange with the ambient.

DSC_9504.jpg

DSC_9501.jpg

DSC_9503.jpg

DSC_9507.jpg

The XHP35 HI led is placed perfectly centered at the bottom of a smooth aluminum reflector with the help of an insulation gasket. As declared from EagTac the led is direct soldered on copper for maximum heatsink ability. No defect or inclusion are present in the SMO reflector.
The waterwhite glass lens with harden treatment has Anti-reflective (AR) coating with blu hue on both side (96% transparency).
Unlike the base model this KIT version has a more "tacticool" crenulated aluminum black bezel that can serve as glass breaker.

DSC_9526.jpg

The central body of the T25L-R has a nice rhomboidal knurling to give a grippy feeling with the hand.
The HAIII anodization of aluminum is very well done and has a matte black finish.

DSC_9527.jpg

DSC_9532.jpg

DSC_9529.jpg

The removable pocket clip, made of spring steel with harden treatment, has good tightness that along a raised tip assure a fast inserting on pocket.

DSC_9530.jpg

DSC_9538.jpg

The cigar grip, made of rubber, has a square profile and avoids the rolling of the light on a inclined plan.
It is removable once the clip is taken away.

DSC_9533.jpg

DSC_9535.jpg

The tailcap has a band with the same knurling of the body to help the unscrewing for battery insertion.
The T25L-R has a forward clickly switch that, protuding enough from the tailcap, is easy to detect by the user. The mechanical switch is covered by a rubber cap with the EagTac logo featuring with an antislip finiture that helps the operation in wet condition.
The click sound and the pressure range are good enough to be sure that a high quality switch is used.

DSC_9537.jpg

DSC_9489.jpg

A plastic ring with a hole for lanyard is free to rotate around the tailcap.

DSC_9511.jpg

DSC_9515.jpg

DSC_9514.jpg

DSC_9541.jpg

DSC_9542.jpg

Both the positive and the negative terminal are equipped with gold plated connections that unlike the simple spring, present a higher contact surface with the cell and so a better current draw.
The driver's pcb has two little pins that in contact with the brass ring of the body permit to change the output levels.
Both the anode and the cathode are spring loaded in order to absorb the mechanical shocks i.e. from gun recoil: for this reason the tailcap has also a concave plastic stabilizer to prevent battery movement inside the central tube.
The EagTac T25L-R provides ultra low internal resistance phosphor bronze springs (silver coated).

DSC_9509.jpg

DSC_9540.jpg

The threads of the central body that permits the link with the head and the tailcap have a trapezoidal profile and are not anodized: the lock-out is not possible but is unnecessary due to the mechanical switch. The threads are well lubed and so both the head twisting interface and the battery change work like a charm.

DSC_9556.jpg

DSC_9557.jpg

DSC_9558.jpg

The T25L-R is easily handled both in "ice pick" position and in the standard one both in cigar grip handle: this one can be useful to simulate the "Rogers" flashlight shooting technique.

Power source and USB recharge

DSC_9546.jpg

The operating voltage of the Eagtac T25L-R is 2,7V-8,4V and so the flashlight can be operated by 1x18650 or 2xCR123A or 2xRCR123 or 2x18650 (with the optional tube).
A 18650 is included in the bundle: a 2600 mAh for the base model and a 3500 mAh for the KIT one. In this case is present the EagTac 18650 3500mAh li-ion battery with Sanyo GA cell inside.
EagTac specifies that the diameter/lenght of the 18650 compatible battery must be included in 18-18.8mm/65-68.8mm range. Due to the insulating disk present on the anode contact, is required for the correct work of the flashlight, a battery with protruding button top like the 18650 included in the bundle.
The EagTac T25L-R has a boost driver in order to power the XHP35 HI led with only one cell: is necessary so a high drain 18650 capable to deliver the right current.
For this reason must be ensured the protection circuit on the 18650 battery to have current trip of 8A or higher (EagTac 18650 2600mAh and 3500mAh with protection PCB built-in at anode both have 8A trip current).
Since the driver of this flashlight has built-in shut down voltage at 2.65V (underload) also unprotected li-ion battery can be used without the risk to over-discharge.

DSC_9550.jpg

DSC_9549.jpg

To use the integrated charging function remove the waterproof cover and insert the included type-c charging cable to charge the battery. User must turn on the tail-switch to operate the charge. In this KIT model a UL certified wall charger is included but any 5V usb adaptor (car charger, power bank..) with 1A or higher output current can be used.
The T25L-R is one of the first flashlight to use the latest standard Type C usb plug: this new type of connector is replacing the micro-usb and is becoming widely adopted on laptops and smartphones because can standardize many peripherals connection (audio,video..) in a single plug.
This connector is more sturdy than the micro-usb since is larger and wider and has the convenience of the bi-directional insert. The good quality charging cable included is 1 meter long with AWG24 copper wire.

DSC_9592.jpg

DSC_9593.jpg

Flashlight will switch off the LED output during charge and a little blue led near the charging port will be on until the charging is completed.
Fire_Shot_Capture_34_-_EAGTAC_-_T25_L-_R_-_Eagle_Tac.png

At five seconds after plugged-in, the T25L-R will flash a number of time to report the estimated remaining charging time. Can be possible also to check the charging progress anytime during charge by turning the head of the flashlight to wake the charging level report.

With a current/voltage usb detector I find these parameters during charging of a depleted EagTac 3500 mAh:

00h01m 5,02V 0,85A
00h30m 5,02V 0,85A
01h00m 5,02V 0,85A
01h30m 5,02V 0,85A
02h00m 5,02V 0,85A
02h30m 5,02V 0,85A
03h00m 5,02V 0,70A
03h30m 5,01V 0,44A
04h00m 5,01V 0,30A
04h30m 5,01V 0,17A
05h00m Complete

Once the charge is complete and the cable removed to wake the flashlight the user can restart by pressing the tail switch or turn the head to change brightness level.
I can assume that the integrated L950 charging circuit works with constant current / constant voltage charging logarithm. I think that since Type C usb support 5A the current input could be greater.

User Interface

The T25L-R has three brightness levels: Low, Med and Max.
The user interface is extremely simple:

On/Off: pressing the tailcap button until it clicks to turn on/off the flashlight. The forward clickly switch has the momentary on feature.

Level change: Twist the head to select between three output levels. Any output level can be pre-selected before turning on the light.

Tail strobe: this advanced feature is off by default. At first level turn on/off for 20 times to enable the tail strobe: once toggled a double press of the tail button will activate the strobe.

I think this the best UI possible for a tactical flashlight: the simple twist operation permit to pre-select the output level and so to operate the flashlight always at the desired level with the tail switch also on momentary on.

Beamshot

-Wallshots of the MAX level performed on white wall at about 75cm distance with camera approximately at 1,25m at different exposure times with ISO100 and f2.8 aperture.

DSC_9606.jpg

DSC_9607.jpg

DSC_9608.jpg

DSC_9609.jpg

DSC_9610.jpg

The XHP35 HI led with the SMO reflector produce a bright central hotspot, the spill is certainly less bright than the version with HD led. Around the spill is possible to see the reflections of the blue AR coating.
The beam profile is typical of a medium thrower, wide enough for tactical purpose.

- External beamshots of the T25L-R at MAX output from different camera points to evaluate spot and spill. Targets at different distances: 50m long row of trees and one building at 200 meters,

DSC_9614.jpg

DSC_9622.jpg

DSC_9623.jpg

DSC_9626.jpg

DSC_9627.jpg

-GIF of the flashlight with and without diffuser.

gifdiffusoret25.gif

-Beamshots of Med and Low levels.

DSC_9613.jpg

DSC_9612.jpg

The EagTac T25L-R is a nice thrower that permits to easily illuminate target at 200m or more. The beam is well balanced between spot and spill, the width is enough to assure a good peripheral visibility. If the flashlight is put parallel to the terrain the distance between the point where the spill starts and user's shoes is around 140 cm.
When the flip diffuser is used the flashlight become a good flooder bringing the user to see better at short distance.
I am sure that the neutral white option has a better color rendering.
Due to the tactical nature of the T25L-R i think that three output levels are enough, spacing of them is appropriate. I would have preferred anyway a lower low level.

Led and tint

DSC_9500.jpg

The T25L-R of this review is equipped with a XHP35 HI led with E2 luminous-flux group in Cool White tint. This EagTac is also available in XHP35 HD E4 CW and XHP35 HI NW.
As this emitter is only sold in 12V configuration a boost driver is needed in this flashlight, the EagTac W1900Pro with synchronous boost controller with ultra low resistance mosfet which offers up to 95% efficiency is used here.

DSC_9429_1_zps6ern0jpy.jpg

The perceived color temperature is 6000K. The tint is pure white without defects.

Performance

Fire_Shot_Capture_4_-_EAGTAC_-_T25_L-_R_-_Technical.png

Specs from EagTac.

EAGTAC_T25_L-_R.jpg

The output measurements are consistent with the values declared by the manufacturer.

*The output determination was made with the aid of a DIY "lumens tube" taking into account a conversion factor calculated as the average of the values obtained from the ratio beetween Ansi Lumens (declared from the house) / lux detected of different flashlights (both flooder and thrower)
Each measurement is take after 30s.
Since the DIY nature of my setup these values can be take as indicative.

**Measurement take after 30s.
runtimeturbo.jpg

runtimeturbo3.jpg

Test done without forced ventilation at an ambient temperature of 17°C.

The W1900 Pro driver that manage the T25L-R is claimed to offer current regulated MAX output with a single li-ion battery down to 3.0V (underload).
From the runtime chart of the Max level can be seen that the output is increasing during the first minute reaching 1400 lumens. After that the output is in a range of 1200-1300 lumens for subsquent 5 minutes. The light so stabilize at over 1000 lm for around an hour when the low voltage cut-off of the protected 18650 shut down the T25L-R.
The temperature of the flashlight is stable at 60°C for the entire test.
When the test is completed I measure the voltage of the cell in 3,14V, i think that this battery has an high cut-off value of 3V.

runtimefan.jpg

The EagTac T25L-R feature an active thermal management control that continuously adjusts the maximum output level according to the flashlight internal temperature. It is claimed that this feature activate after 60 seconds at maximum output level and maintains the flashlight surface temperature to be about 60 °C with adjustment output range between 72%-100%. So a test was made comparing the flashlight cooled with a fan with the uncooled situation.
As is possible to see from the discharge curves the flashlight cooled has a more flat stabilization with a constant output of 1300 lm for around 40 minutes. The thermal management feature reacts well, in fact the output in uncooled test rises if for example I take the light in hand lowering the temperature.

runtimemed.jpg

Test done without forced ventilation at an ambient temperature of 17°C.

The discharge curve of the Med level is perfectly flat for about 210 minutes with an output of 400 lumens.

Final consideration

PROs
+ Very well built
+ Type C integrated charging circuit
+ Good throw in a compact design
+ Active thermal management
+ Twist interface for tactical use
+ Included diffuser
+ Complete bundle
+ Various leds option

CONs
- Low level of 40 lm
- A bit long charging time
- AR coating reflection around the spill

The definition of "Tactical flashlight" is not fully defined but can be interpreted by the user's habits. For what I mean for tactical flashlight the T25L-R is perfect.
The twisting interface permits the pre-selection of the output level so that in a critical scenario the user is sure to power the flashlight at the desired level. The UI with head twisting and tail switch drastically decrease the risk of inadvertently changing level.
The throw is very good if we take in account the compactness of the flashlight, the beam is well balanced.
The integrated charging feature provide the innovative and soon widely adopted Type C plug: with this flashlight the user will have a single connector for own technological gadgets.
I also like the fact that the T25L-R can be powered by two cold resistant CR123, with the modern XHP led and boost driver this power source is often not present more.
The KIT version includes everything is necessary to operate the flashlight and so you can save on other accessories.

I would have preferred a lower charging time and a low level with less then 40 lm.

Thanks for reading

Last edited:

res1cue

Newly Enlightened
Awesome review and great pictures! Wonder how this stacks up compared to klarus xt11gt. I already have the klarus so I am wondering if it is worth buying the eagletac

btw could you clarify what you meant at the end about 2 cr123a's and a boost driver?

cyberescudo

Newly Enlightened
Awesome review and great pictures! Wonder how this stacks up compared to klarus xt11gt. I already have the klarus so I am wondering if it is worth buying the eagletac

I have some Klarus and i can say that the EagTac build quality is better.

btw could you clarify what you meant at the end about 2 cr123a's and a boost driver?

I want say that many one cell flashlights with XHP led (using boost drivers) don't accept the 2xCR123 configuration anymore but only 1x18650.

Last edited:

scs

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does the head wobble when loosened to access the lowest mode?
Very balanced beam profile and good reach despite that. Impressive driver regulation as expected.
Thanks for the review.

WaffleBuggy

Newly Enlightened
What are the opinions of those here about the mode spacing? I'm looking to upgrade a t25c2 and I just lost a p25lc2 neutral. I've realized, for me at least, an 80-90+ ansi lumens mode works well for general use, dog walking and woods walking. This 32 ansi mode make me nervous about pulling the trigger on this one. Any thoughts?

I know theres the tx 2 button series, but I dig the head twist so I can bump up or down a mode without cycling through, and in 3 years Ive never once cleaned a contact to that argument is out with me. Yeah, first post I know. I've been searching on here for years, just never registered until now.

cyberescudo

Newly Enlightened
What are the opinions of those here about the mode spacing? I'm looking to upgrade a t25c2 and I just lost a p25lc2 neutral. I've realized, for me at least, an 80-90+ ansi lumens mode works well for general use, dog walking and woods walking. This 32 ansi mode make me nervous about pulling the trigger on this one. Any thoughts?

I know theres the tx 2 button series, but I dig the head twist so I can bump up or down a mode without cycling through, and in 3 years Ive never once cleaned a contact to that argument is out with me. Yeah, first post I know. I've been searching on here for years, just never registered until now.

I think that the mode spacing of the T25C2 is more EDC oriented with a 100 lm level and a 9 lm one.
The T25L-R has a more tactical nature and so also the spacing of the levels reflects this.
I think that the PX30LC2 with Nichia 219C (if you like neutral white tint) can be an option for your EDC needs.

WaffleBuggy

Newly Enlightened
Sounds like you're thinking what I'm thinking, that the T25lr (and s35lr) low mode is kinda in between what many of us like. For me, I'm going to try and hold out for the new g25c2 xhp35 and pray the mode spacing is useful. Shouldn't be long. 2 months ago eagletac emailed me that it was 2 months out and just yesterday they said they are currently abuse testing the circuits. They did say that the UI "might" change. Wonder if that means it will be released as a gx30 with 2 buttons? Who knows. As for my p25l2c I lost, I'm ordering a d25lc2 tactical neutral to replace it since the wider spill will help out a lot. Thats my preferred EDC.

Anyway, thanks for the detailed review.

Tac Gunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice review, thank you! I really like Eagletac and have my eye on some their newer models. One thing I see in your review is I believe in your pic comparing the beam tints you missed labeled the TK47 as a TK75.

Impossible lumens

Enlightened
Beautiful review. Thanks for taking the time to present your findings. I have SX30C2 and S25L-R already. Now this light is looking like a possible "must have". I feel I must say, I like SX30C2 very much as a compact, big head light. It's not tactically interfaced but the dual switches are designed very well with nice spacing imo, and it's remarkably compact for single 18650 with 550 meters throw. Kit also comes with extension tube for a 2x 18650 option. The S25L-4 is good to but not as much my thing as the SX30C2. I'm definitely looking into getting either this T25L-R or maybe a non-twisty switch version of this, if Eagletac makes one. Love Eagletac lights. While not all of them are my thing, they generally have such a classic look to them, and a lot of attention to detail. Thanks again.

cyberescudo

Newly Enlightened
Beautiful review. Thanks for taking the time to present your findings. I have SX30C2 and S25L-R already. Now this light is looking like a possible "must have". I feel I must say, I like SX30C2 very much as a compact, big head light. It's not tactically interfaced but the dual switches are designed very well with nice spacing imo, and it's remarkably compact for single 18650 with 550 meters throw. Kit also comes with extension tube for a 2x 18650 option. The S25L-4 is good to but not as much my thing as the SX30C2. I'm definitely looking into getting either this T25L-R or maybe a non-twisty switch version of this, if Eagletac makes one. Love Eagletac lights. While not all of them are my thing, they generally have such a classic look to them, and a lot of attention to detail. Thanks again.

Thank you :)
I completely agree with you about the attention to details, EagTac is a guarantee.

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
great review OP! Extremely good photos! Hate to say it but I was expecting more from this light. Only 3 output modes? No rubber tail stand boot included? When it comes to T series I will stick with my T25C2 HI's. They may not throw as far but they have more output modes and the kit versions come with diffuser and colored filters. I am waiting for the G25C2 MkIII XHP35 HI which is supposedly supposed to be released at any time.

Bdm82

Flashlight Enthusiast
Images we could see would be nice.
Thanks, Mike
It's photobucket, the hosting site. They changed their licensing and are trying to get more money from users for the same thing that worked before for free. In the process they've messed up countless threads like this.
You can click the pics above and the pics will open...but that's awful.

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/435639

Last edited:

WaffleBuggy

Newly Enlightened
Pics won't open when I click on them. This is what you get when you rely on a 3rd party for free services to promote your business. Another poor decision made by Eagletac that will cost them sales.

Last edited:

scs

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pics won't open when I click on them. This is what you get when you rely on a 3rd party for free services to promote your business. Another poor decision made by Eagletac that will cost them sales.

A little more context, please. I didn't get the impression that the reviewer is promoting his own business, Eagletac's business, or Eagletac is promoting its business through the reviewer. The reviewer has provided valuable service to the members here. Hard to blame someone doing all this work for free for using any free image hosting site.
And pray tell what are the other previous poor decisions Eagletac has made?

WaffleBuggy

Newly Enlightened
A little more context, please. I didn't get the impression that the reviewer is promoting his own business, Eagletac's business, or Eagletac is promoting its business through the reviewer. The reviewer has provided valuable service to the members here. Hard to blame someone doing all this work for free for using any free image hosting site.
And pray tell what are the other previous poor decisions Eagletac has made?

I was referring to Eagletac, not the reviewer. The reviewer would be the 2nd party and photobucket is the 3rd. Not only is this review ruined but others like it as well if photobucket was used. Even Eagletacs facebook review link to this is now worthless.

I won't list all of the bad decisions but I will say that they've been cumulative over the years and it shows in "some" of their product and lack of interest/response. The model and submodel links on their website is horribly executed making it difficult to open some pages. That gets old....fast! Old, outdated, incorrect info and labels on their website (home page has one). Their social media exploits and self promotion are far and few between which will result in some losing interest and getting less than 10 likes post after post with a company in the game this long is proof of that. Not posting/promoting your product for nearly 3 months shows the company is loosing interest as well, as well as other things. We used to be able to count on Eagletac to update most all models early to stay ahead of others, but now they're updating fewer and doing so later in the game. People are told that new or updated models are 2 weeks away only to find out they're still not available 6 months later. Pocket clips and retention has gone from quality to very cheap lately. Dealer/reviewer interest seems to be disappearing fast! I mean, hey.....why stock the stuff if it's equal to other stuff that came out 4 yrs ago. I could go on, but I wont.

Fyi, I'm not trolling or a hater. Fact is I'm quite the fan and own a P/T/G and M series myself and consider Eagletac to be top shelf stuff! Consider this constructive criticism from someone that see's a downward trend and is worried by that as Eagletac fans seem to be peeling off (I've payed attention to this forum for years) as a result. Perhaps this is why things are the way they are now and not the way they used to be..... Perhaps.

Last edited:

richardcpf

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was referring to Eagletac, not the reviewer. The reviewer would be the 2nd party and photobucket is the 3rd. Not only is this review ruined but others like it as well if photobucket was used. Even Eagletacs facebook review link to this is now worthless.

The photos were submitted to photobucket by the reviewer, not eagletac.