• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Oveready Moddoolar Cryos P60 Hosts & Accessories Pt. 2 (TL-65 /TL-50 / V54 Clicky)

solidtrax

Newly Enlightened
Oveready Moddoolar Cryos P60 Hosts & Accessories Pt. 2 (TL-65 /TL-50 / V54 Clicky)

Selling a few Oveready Moddoolar P60 Hosts and accessories. I have never really carried or even used these. I mostly just played around and lego'ed them. All pieces are pretty much like new condition. Im only going to sell two of these hosts. The other one Im going to keep.

Not looking for any trades right now and Im not looking to part out the lights separately at this time unless someone offers me something I cant pass up on. First person who replies, messages or emails me with an unconditional "Ill take it" gets it. Conditional "Ill Take it's" will not be considered the same. No international shipping at this time. I take paypal only.

1. Oveready Moddoolar Host with Surefire all Black HA coated Head(bought from Oveready)/SS Strike Bezel/UCL Lens , Moddoolar Diamondback Black HA TL65 Body and Black P60 Interface, Moddoolar Triad Tailcap Black HA with mcclicky, black boot and Ti pocket clip . Price is **sold **$249 shipped USPS priority mail in the USA. No Light engine included. Perfect for a 18650 P60 setup.

M1BMTkph.jpg

gm7BGPfh.jpg

w9Ywg5wh.jpg

2. Oveready Moddoolar Host with Cryos Cooling Head/Black Titanium ring/UCL Lens , Moddoolar Diamondback Black HA TL65 Body and Black P60 Interface, Black HA finish Diamondback Tailcap with mcclicky and black boot . Price is $ *SOLD* shipped USPS priority mail in the USA. No Light engine included. Perfect for a 18650 P60 setup.

gJGzG8Th.jpg

tVRpKgih.jpg

3TWtE4th.jpg

3. Oveready Moddoolar Host with Cryos M2 Cooling Head/SS ring/UCL Lens , Moddoolar Diamondback Black HA TL65 Body and Black P60 Interface, Black HA finish Diamondback Tailcap with Zero Rez Twisty and black boot . This works perfect for a High powered Drop in and a 18650 setup. Price is $199 shipped USPS priority mail in the USA. No Light engine included.

0sZjTSHh.jpg

0YI7FCeh.jpg

ynyNQDYh.jpg

4. Oveready Moddoolar TL50-S Black Diamondback body. Looks new. Price is $72 shipped in the USA.

5. Oveready Moddoolar P60 Interface. Natural HA color. Looks new. Price is $33 shipped in the USA.

6. Cryos Cooling Bezel Head with Ti Bezel ring and UCL lens. Price is *sold *$69 shipped in the USA.

7. Cryos Standoff Grip Tailcap with McClicky and orange boot. Price is * sold * $40 shipped in the USA.

8. V54 Skylumen FS54 High Drain forward Clicky for P60 type hosts. These are great for High powered Drop ins they will kill the regular McClicky. These are pretty much new. They also come with the washer. I have 3 of these. two regular spring, and one long spring. Price is $12 each ( I will only sell these with hosts or other accessories purchases.) See this thread for more info http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?408150-FS54-High-Drain-Forward-Clicky&highlight=Mcclicky

9. Xeno matte SS Strike Bezel bezel( ST05). Price is $15. I will only sell this with hosts or other accessories purchases.

Last edited:

Nimitz68

Enlightened
Re: Oveready Moddoolar Cryos P60 Hosts & Accessories Pt. 2 (TL-65 /TL-50 / V54 Clicky

I'll take #1 please.

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Oveready Moddoolar Cryos P60 Hosts & Accessories Pt. 2 (TL-65 /TL-50 / V54 Clicky

Some great lights/items :thumbsup:. Though you´ll need to state the total amount here and not "net to me".

Good luck with your sale.
Eric

Nichia!

Banned

I will take 2

lion504

Flashlight Enthusiast

What's total price on #7 and do you have a picture? Thx.

archimedes

Flashaholic

Some great lights/items :thumbsup:. Though you´ll need to state the total amount here and not "net to me".

Good luck with your sale.
Eric

Yes, please re-state your posted terms of sale to comply with CPF rules. Thanks.

solidtrax

Newly Enlightened

Items updated with total prices including fees and shipping.

#2 is still available.

Nimitz68

Enlightened

PayPal payment sent for item #1:

Oveready Moddoolar Host with Surefire all Black HA coated Head (bought from Oveready)/SS Strike Bezel/UCL Lens, Moddoolar Diamondback Black HA TL65 Body and Black P60 Interface, Moddoolar Triad Tailcap Black HA with mcclicky, black boot and Ti pocket clip. Price is $249 shipped USPS priority mail in the USA. No Light engine included. Perfect for a 18650 P60 setup.

anongpc

Newly Enlightened

I will take #2!!

anongpc

Newly Enlightened

paid already!