• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FOUND: HDS Titanium RaClicky

RCS1300

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looking to purchase a HDS Titanium RaClicky with raised button that was manufactured about ten years ago in June 2009. PM me if interested in selling.

Last edited:

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: HDS Titanium RaClicky

There is one up for sale on another platform.... however it is a flushed button. If interested, PM for the link. Good luck.

RCS1300

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: HDS Titanium RaClicky

There is one up for sale on another platform.... however it is a flushed button. If interested, PM for the link. Good luck.

Thank you, and thank you to everyone that has sent leads to me via PM. Directly from the leads I received from this thread I found and purchased a HDS Titanium RaClicky that was listed for sale on another platform. The light is on its way to me now and I will be sending it into Henry for upgrades - including a raised button and new High CRI LED emitter.

Last edited:

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Boy not as rare as they were huh? Was a time you would wait a year before even getting a lead.guess people are making room for the new crop of TI lights to hit. Nice score!

RCS1300

Flashlight Enthusiast
I believe some pictures are in order

Pictures from seller:

raclicky.jpg

battery-compartment-outside.jpg