Hey bike people

AstroTurf

Flashlight Enthusiast
old stuff is ok...

but new stuff is better.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Sadly no way to get them home has to be delivered true story I thought about picking up my bike from walmarts rofl till I saw the box .omg I had no idea how big box was lol.i have no idea what I was thinking.. but that sure is a nice bike and used is the way to go do many folks by nice bikes ride em 3 times put them in garage and they sit.not me I love to ride. It's calming today my cassette remover arives . Think derailleur comes Monday and tye thing that excites me most the stand comes God knows when llol I'm so sick of flipping bike over. .crazy but decent stand has good reviews like 35 bucks after my discount. Btw do you all recall them internal geared bikes the gears was in hub. What's the draw backs? I figure there has to be dome since we'll they just kind of seem cool
Sturmey Archer and Bendix did internal gear hubs 3 to 7 gears but those use a shift cable and lever.

The coolest (in my view) were what are called kick back 2 speed hub where you back peddle about a quarter turn to change gears. Low is great for take off or carrying a load. High is great for cruising like 8-15 mph depending on cog sizes.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Woo-hoo my bike stand arived I wasn't even expecting it today since it wasn't even out for shipping when j checked. This afternoon you all rock. Thing like this pop me out of my depression it ain't fancy but hold the bike good

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Sometimes I wonder about my self had a slow leak on new bike I had many spare tubes due to walmart clearance lol.2 bucks a tube but I have a patch kit to so I patched old tube as spare I find leak my old eyes it was hard to so it I marked it but then a course while roughing up area I cleaned mark off a smarter person would just recheck for leak remark and wait for water to dry then patch not me lol I just winged it.got it thou used old times patch not them no glue ones but it looks to be fixed. Next I'll find me a pump that's just presta valve I loose them adapters so fast. But I'll wait till I see one on clearance

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Any cheap bike lights for night trail riding? I'd guess I'd want more flood? If rechargeable I'd want USB c I hate micro usb.any kne light come to mine

raggie33

*the raggedier*
cool we have some decent trails in my subdivsion well there is one jerk guy who thinks he owns the property when wher eim rideing belongs to the army corp . no one likes this guy. but i do admit he did a amazeing job installing sod back there. even thou he dont even own the land lol. then he uses are water to water it. not my water the comunitys water.. but i pay part o the bill .. so i just dont go back there.. most others do just to bother him lol. and there on golf carts. ..

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Took off the dork disk lol. And MSN o man I'd love to find a cheap fork this one sucks .if I do find one is there any other size specs I need to look for other then 29 inch?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
I miss my dad so much but today is worse walmart charged me for something I returned .. they say they refunded me and to call bank which is chime.then chine days to call walmart . Dad would handle this I'm a bit overwhelmed and confused

AstroTurf

Flashlight Enthusiast
I miss my dad so much but today is worse walmart charged me for something I returned .. they say they refunded me and to call bank which is chime.then chine days to call walmart . Dad would handle this I'm a bit overwhelmed and confused
funny!!!

the guy who buys a house, buys a motorcycle, buys and sells an ebike can't figure out a simple walmart return?!?

palease...

raggie33

*the raggedier*
It wasn't simple my freind... walmart says they refunded me. Chime says they didn't. Chime says call walmart walmart says call Chime. I do both and they repeat last thing they said. Simple return no my friend..

Last edited:

raggie33

*the raggedier*
And to top it off the chime folks speaks very broken english..

raggie33

*the raggedier*
O even more fun..is chime switched me to a manager I wait on hold manager never answers and the guy who did asked me all the same questions again lol

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Good point my friend btw you remind me of my father a course I'm sure your younger. But far as logistics and life you remind me of him ps your also way more mechanical inclined . He could break anything for real I've always wondered if he was my real father lol since I'm way more like my uncle even my sister is more like him I'm like my mom she could fix anything but sucked at life skills. . I may quit doing walmart target is nicer.. but we have non.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Lol slowly but surely. Btw far as bikes go I love how tech trickles down almost like 5 years ago xt deralier will be today's tourney lol. Well maybe not that fast