Hey bike people

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Nice ride been doing looking for a used mb oll trade my other ebike for. I figure that way I'll have them bring there bike to me. But these people will have a great bike for sale and they don't even put there size in the description lol. Or just wheel size not frame.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Almost has skipping out of the smallest back sprocket by adjusting b screw . It's odd it's either to close to bigest sprocket or to far away from smallest

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Was the rear derailleur..switch to advent and issue is gone but dang I need my eyes fixed I can get head close enough to see it the wheel is in the way to get eyes closer.. .. I'm gong to get me some cheap bifocals the kind with line. The ones I got stink I think because the lens are to small so a course vocals areas are smaller. And it's one that is multi focalor what ever ya call it.. but glad bike is done may need new cable if I replace it aggain.. it's unraveling

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Here it is I've made upgrades but with the partial refund I got and the gift card they gave Me im still under the original prices it isn't a China made bike.. but I still rather have a trek or specialized. Used to like Cannondale but I herd there not what they used to be

Attachments

• 20240506_124340.jpg
    20240506_124340.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 27

raggie33

*the raggedier*
It's great here for the price I payed get a nice sunset every night over the lake can't see it as well now due to trees are blooming again..boring though and wish we had a grocery store lol but dollar tree is being built. Excited for that.., it is funny though if I cross the bridge it's like a entire different country lol.love my rack was like 27 after discount just need to replace one bolt

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast
+

Luv the bike & new stand
Approx. how much easier is it to work on your bike now..

1000% :grin2:

raggie33

*the raggedier*
way eaiser lol... fliping it over sucked all my lights got in the way.. ..

raggie33

*the raggedier*
rode far today but forgot to set smart watch lol. it detects im riding but if i dont use app on watch it dont show up on phone where i can see map andd heart rate etc etc.. now its time for a nice white rice and boiled chicken dinner lol. but if this keeps me from having heart surgery someday its worth it

raggie33

*the raggedier*
I was under gas 2 times ever again both times itwas scarey.once when car hit me theother when I lost the abilty to swallow. Still have no idea what happened lol. But it's been good since I'm being it was them dang pysch mess I do recall them making it very hard to swallow. I'm sadly treating my self to some yogurt. But I worked hard today

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Getting stronger and another pro is I'm going better able to deal with heat so I'll be able to put ac on like 84 degrees my solar setup is now having issues keeping my bedroom cold enough now its hotter. And screw ga power lol.keep raieing there rates

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
I was under gas 2 times ever again both times itwas scarey.once when car hit me theother when I lost the abilty to swallow. Still have no idea what happened lol. But it's been good since I'm being it was them dang pysch mess I do recall them making it very hard to swallow. I'm sadly treating my self to some yogurt. But I worked hard today
Was it that the meds themselves were hard to swallow, or did the meds make it hard to swallow other things in general? I'm wondering if you were allergic to an ingredient.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
not realy sure it was Seroquel i was on a crazy high dosage it just seemed as if my throat was smaller then one day i could take in food then water. for real nothing went down which was confusing because i was able to breath.. . finaly i said screw this called 911. and was rushed to the er. i dont recall much after that. other then them makieng me breath the gas and they said they will put tube down throat. . i kind of recall perhap something was iny my throat and tube cleared it and something about acid reflux causeing damage to my throat. gave me pills to take i did so. btw i was so gratful for that first glass of water i was so thirsty even thou they gave me fluids thru my viens i was thirsty .. and that first bowl of jello was yummy lol.. . i think right about then i just quit most meds other then the acid reflux stufff.. i dont miss any of them did more bad then good. .......i trully think all meds are bad. i rather my nose leak like a faucet hich it has been doing then take them allergy meds. never know they may be additive

Latest posts