Malkoff P7 Projects

Gene43

Enlightened
I'm still working out the kinks. Everytime I think I'm close, I seem to open a new can of worms. All I can say is I'm working on it and will hopefully come up with something I like in the near future. The I like is the hard part.

Thanks, Gene

shomie911

Enlightened
My interest is in an MC-E M60.

Me too.

Take a look at this thread

My vote would be for a single one of those floody Khatod optics trout used in the link I provided with a single MC-E in a P60 sized drop in.

I think that would make for an incredibly useful flashlight. Extremely high-output with a smooth, floody beam.

I'd buy one the second they are available.

(Oh and don't forget about WARM emitters. The MC-E is available in a variety of pleasingly warm tints. :twothumbs)

txgp17

Enlightened
After seeing this link about the MC-E, I retract every comment I ever made about a P7. Holy crap that's awesome. Being that it has the same footprint of the XRE series, the existing Khatod optics should fit just fine right?

BTW - What the difference between one being wired in series, and the other being wired in parallel? I know the difference between the two in a wiring diagram, but how does it affect output??

Policetacteam

Enlightened
Hey Gene,

If you get any of the P7 ready for the SL-20X and would like someone to test it out for duty please PM me! I already use your M60's and love them. I would love to see what you can do to breathe new life into an old work horse. There are more officers then I can count in my own department as well as neighboring departments that still rely on this tried and true stick! If the new upgrade for SL-20X works you would have quite the waiting list of anxious customers! Take care.

elumen8

Enlightened
Anyone have any updates on whether Gene is secretly working on a P7 Mag drop-in?

I have a brand new purple Mag 2C just itching to be modded....by Malkoff that is.

-JB