Need 18650 light that simple to use, small, has long runtime on candlelight mode and at least 700 lumen output on high mode and has USB chargeport.

enolaniaga

Newly Enlightened
Like to spend as less as possible for something that is reliable and has the features mentioed in title. Ty

tonkem

Enlightened
No usb charge port, but I would recommend Zebralight SC65c, 660 lumens on high, but it is a high intensity beam. Check out some reviews of it. It is definitely small, for an 18650. I carry an SC63 everyday, an older iteration of the light, that is brighter and higher Kelvin color temp on the beam. Might check out Olight, but they use proprietary batteries, that you can only buy them from Olight. Nitecore has some good 21700 lights, but they will be bigger, but they have USB charging.

enolaniaga

Newly Enlightened
No usb charge port, but I would recommend Zebralight SC65c, 660 lumens on high, but it is a high intensity beam. Check out some reviews of it. It is definitely small, for an 18650. I carry an SC63 everyday, an older iteration of the light, that is brighter and higher Kelvin color temp on the beam. Might check out Olight, but they use proprietary batteries, that you can only buy them from Olight. Nitecore has some good 21700 lights, but they will be bigger, but they have USB charging.
Ty...I need the USB charging port, so I can hook up a small 5 volt solar panel to charge it during the daylight hours from a window.

tonkem

Enlightened
Would take quite a while to charge energy dense batteries from solar. Perhaps you could use a solar panel connected to an external charger, not sure.

Toulouse42

Enlightened
The Nitecore MH25s probably meets your needs. Low 1 lumen for 1500 hours and USB C charging. But, its pretty expensive.

boo5ted

Enlightened
Pretty much any Nitecore MH series of lights will fit the bill, just depends on your budget. Also Wurkos has plenty models too, the FC11, WK03, TD02, and the TS22 which is a 21700 but not much bigger than most 18650 lights.

divine

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like my Lumintop FW3A, which was discontinued and replaced by the FW4A. I think when I bought mine it was a BLF edition.

It's pretty small for a 18650 light, over 2,000 lumens, moonlight low, not very expensive.

*edit* It looks like the BLF guys don't recommend the new ones. =\

Last edited:

TPA

Enlightened
I was going to recommend a Sofirn SC31 Pro, but the SC18 is a fine choice. The advantage of the SC31 Pro is the illuminated power button, which in pitch darkness is actually quite bright. I use it as a nightlight in hotel rooms...just the illuminated button on high is enough for me to find my way around, and if need be, easily reach for the flashlight.