Preview of future Police Car Chases?

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well on one hand i agree drunk driving is a problem. Today we can easily see blood oxygen level by simply touching a sensor, if they can recalibrate it, and install it into a steering wheel, It would not be that bad, but I have no doubt this is a proverbial foot in the door for more and more control over our lives. No doubt people will find a way to fool the system. and it will not do what they expect it to do, Now that i think of it, nothing that they do does. war on drugs brought more drugs and violence, vision zero is a failure, it failed to save anyone from being hit buy a car, 30 years of gun control has made streets more dangerous, it did not prevent a single person who should not have guns from having one. But each one of those measures is used by gvmnt to go after innocent people and/or collect money

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got an easier solution, 3rd dui conviction, life in prison, no parole. I guarantee people will not be driving drunk anymore than they would grab a live high voltage wire.
It actually has happened, a judge in TX iirc, sentenced a guy to life, after his 17th dui arrest, the last one resulted in a crash, thou it may not be the only dui crash,

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well on one hand i agree drunk driving is a problem. Today we can easily see blood oxygen level by simply touching a sensor, if they can recalibrate it, and install it into a steering wheel, It would not be that bad, but I have no doubt this is a proverbial foot in the door for more and more control over our lives. No doubt people will find a way to fool the system. and it will not do what they expect it to do, Now that i think of it, nothing that they do does. war on drugs brought more drugs and violence, vision zero is a failure, it failed to save anyone from being hit buy a car, 30 years of gun control has made streets more dangerous, it did not prevent a single person who should not have guns from having one. But each one of those measures is used by gvmnt to go after innocent people and/or collect money
The answer why government solutions never work has to do with intent. Read your last sentence again, they gained power (over those innocent people), and money. Their solutions worked just as intended. The government never really goes after people that break the law. They say they will, but there's more potential in conning honest citizens out of their hard earned money by selling them out to special interest groups.

I am not referring to any individual law enforcement officer, person serving in the military, or anyone else that puts their life on the line to help and save others. What they do should be commended.

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
The answer why government solutions never work has to do with intent. Read your last sentence again, they gained power (over those innocent people), and money. Their solutions worked just as intended. The government never really goes after people that break the law. They say they will, but there's more potential in conning honest citizens out of their hard earned money by selling them out to special interest groups.

I am not referring to any individual law enforcement officer, person serving in the military, or anyone else that puts their life on the line to help and save others. What they do should be commended.
That is pretty much definition of tyranny. I wonder who are the people that enforce the tyranny?

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
That is pretty much definition of tyranny. I wonder who are the people that enforce the tyranny?
Well if you follow the money of the special interest groups (anti-gun groups that want to disarm all of America, environmental lobbyists trying to ban all sources of energy to bankrupt our economy and take down the power grid, Planned Parenthood and LGBTQ groups that want to kill babies and sterilize everyone else, etc, the money is mostly from foreign sources like China, our enemies that want to destroy our nation from the inside.

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well if you follow the money of the special interest groups (anti-gun groups that want to disarm all of America, environmental lobbyists trying to ban all sources of energy to bankrupt our economy and take down the power grid, Planned Parenthood and LGBTQ groups that want to kill babies and sterilize everyone else, etc, the money is mostly from foreign sources like China, our enemies that want to destroy our nation from the inside.
YEA, those are the groups that put the agenda out, but who is actually enforcing it?

Monocrom

Flashaholic
....the money is mostly from foreign sources like China, our enemies that want to destroy our nation from the inside.
Only a stupid businessman would try to kill his loyal customers.
You don't see crack dealers gunning down their paying addicts.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Have you ever killed a worm to catch a fish?
The fish isn't paying me to feed it worms. And, clearly the worm isn't my customer.
Uh, hello? Crack dealers sell a product that eventually kills their customers.
Eventually.... But that's usually many years down the road. In the meantime, the dealer makes a buttload of money off of the crackheads who come to him. I mean that very outlook of slowly killing customers doesn't apply to alcohol makers, or tobacco companies. Why apply it to drug dealers? Seems a double-standard.

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
china has its own crisis and they know it, however they are working hard to increase buying power of their own citizens, have you noticed stuff from china is not as cheap anymore, and people in china do not want to work for a bowl of rice a day, they want to get paid like in other countries, so china creates huge internal market, there are about 1.5B in china, if most of them would afford to buy things like americans and europeans do, they wont need US and EU market. US and EU however does not manufactures much anymore, it was all moved to china. and now china makes the rules. China is very much interested in destruction of western world and its culture.

iacchus

Enlightened
china has its own crisis and they know it, however they are working hard to increase buying power of their own citizens, have you noticed stuff from china is not as cheap anymore, and people in china do not want to work for a bowl of rice a day, they want to get paid like in other countries, so china creates huge internal market, there are about 1.5B in china, if most of them would afford to buy things like americans and europeans do, they wont need US and EU market. US and EU however does not manufactures much anymore, it was all moved to china. and now china makes the rules. China is very much interested in destruction of western world and its culture.
China does not have enough internal consumption to pull that off yet. And their demographics across the next decade or two look catastrophic. This isn't even going into their nightmare of a real estate bubble.
If they lost all their export trade, or even something along the lines of 30% of it tomorrow, they would be staring down the barrel of a deflation problem that would make the Great Depression look like Japan's last five years.

They need their external markets as badly now as they ever have, and I'm not sure they are in a demographic or economic position to do anything about that any time soon. Not that Xi would have the mental fortitude to face the problem and actually try anyway.

I'm far more worried about what a collapsing China does to world markets than I am them being an actual danger as a major player in world politics these days.

Last edited:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I think you're missing the bigger picture of why China is manufacturing Fentanyl and having Mexican drug dealers sell it to Americans. Think long-term gains.
Can't sell $#&% to folks who aren't buying.
There's not enough addicts in America for that idea to work.

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm far more worried about what a collapsing China does to world markets than I am them being an actual danger as a major player in world politics these days.
They can always join russia and go to war with the rest of the world. Russia already screaming from all their media, they are in a war with nato and collective west, not ukraine.

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
China does not have enough internal consumption to pull that off yet. And their demographics across the next decade or two look catastrophic. This isn't even going into their nightmare of a real estate bubble.
If they lost all their export trade, or even something along the lines of 30% of it tomorrow, they would be staring down the barrel of a deflation problem that would make the Great Depression look like Japan's last five years.

They need their external markets as badly now as they ever have, and I'm not sure they are in a demographic or economic position to do anything about that any time soon. Not that Xi would have the mental fortitude to face the problem and actually try anyway.

A few things on China's economic position vs. the U.S.. China convinced OPEC to take their currency instead of U.S. dollars. Prior to this, this gave the U.S. a sort of economic monopoly that made the dollar the world's reserve currency. China's move weakened that status. When the war with Russia broke out, the U.S. embargoed any country that did certain business with Russia through cutting them off from the S.W.I.F.T. banking system (like Canada did with the truckers). China swept in and welcomed anyone into their C.I.P.S. banking system to let them bank apart from U.S. sanctions while giving China more allies and economic support. While the U.S. banned our own production of oil, China bought oil tankers to fill up on Russian oil and sold the oil, getting countries a way around the sanctions. Now they are buying U.S. food processing plants and farmland and sending the food back to China while spying on our military bases from the nearby farmland they purchased. You think China's economy is in the tank? They hold most of the manufacturing facilities and cornered the market for raw materials of essential electronic equipment. They are eating our lunch and laughing to the bank every time someone buys an electric car, solar panel, or wind turbine built in one of their dirty plants that spews toxins into the air and blows it all toward the U.S.

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
@Hooked on Fenix, I believe you are a student of the Bible. What's your understanding of Bible prophecy concerning Russia and China?
For what happens in regards to Russia, look at Trumpet 6 of the book of Revelation (Revelation 9:13-21, Ezekiel 38-39, (Ezekiel 39:29 and Joel 2:28-32 link the fall of Russia and the Spirit of God pouring out on the house of Israel to being a battle fought before the Battle of Armageddon. Joel 2:20 and Revelation 14:20 put the Russian invasion of Israel being wiped out in a line of 180-200 miles from north to south between the Mediterranean Sea and the Dead Sea, with the bodies east of Jerusalem. Revelation 19:17-18 mentions the birds eating soldiers before the Battle of Armageddon as does much of Ezekiel 39 after the Russian/Iranian invasion is wiped out.) However, 200 million mounted troops will kill 1/3 of mankind in this battle (Revelation 9:15-16). So although Israel will survive to a degree, the 200 million doesn't include jets or nuclear missiles sent all over the globe.
As for China, look to Revelation 16:12-21 talking about the kings of the east. China will make it to the Battle of Armageddon, then be destroyed. China is the most populated country on earth. Whether you like them or not, maybe this is God giving all those people every opportunity to repent before his final judgment.

A lot of bad things are going to happen before all of this. Just make sure you're on the winning side and you'll be okay in the end no matter what.