• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Surefire 9p body

candlelight001

Newly Enlightened
Prefer bored, but doesn't have to be. Should be perfect working order, but cosmetic condition is unimportant.

chillinn

Flashlight Enthusiast
9P aren't rare, but I've never seen a body available without the head and tailcap. I picked up a Seraph SP-9 six weeks ago with a D26 LED module to run with 2xAA (Mark threw in the sleeve) and couldn't be more pleased. It's a P60/P90 compatible that takes 18mm cells by default. Love how the product page says it's "Body Only" when it comes in nice box with the head and two tailcaps, McClicky and twisty, plus extra orings. About a week later I ended up also getting an extender, the D36 turbo head, a D26 lamp. and one two D36 lamps. I also put together a couple of E, but for just all the Seraph stuff (light, turbo head, extender, LED module and 3 lamps) together it was $158.49 plus ship. Very difficult to beat that, though I have seen someone give away a newer "Original" 9P for 50 bucks on Craigslist this year, for the light and P90, not bored. There are 3 first gen "Classic" 9P for sale right now on eBay, also not bored. I wanted one of those classics but ultimately passed due to the plastic lens and not knowing of any boring services at the time.

Last edited: