• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

TX Travelers: 12 Pack Energizer Ultimate Lithium's $9.99 @ Buc-ee's

slumber

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is more for Texas travelers as I don't know if they have any stores out of state. I stopped at the New Braunfels store and thought the 12 count for 10 bucks was a great deal!
If you come across a Buc-ee's and need some AA's, check it out.

0d1f340a63c3d843c54af23fb95ac578.jpg

idleprocess

Flashaholic
Related: My local Costco has 20 packs for $17, only slightly worse at $0.85/cell than that Buc-ee's deal ($0.83/cell).

thermal guy

Flashaholic
These are my favorite AA's. I don't have as many as I should but always looking to pick more up. Expensive but well worth it.

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
Related: My local Costco has 20 packs for $17, only slightly worse at $0.85/cell than that Buc-ee's deal ($0.83/cell).
Costco had $3 off the 20 pack when I went there today. I bought 2 20 packs at $14 each. I've been stocking up as my alkaline batteries keep leaking.

idleprocess

Flashaholic
You're not wrong, but Costco doesn't have bathrooms that clean, nor does it have Buc-ee's Beaver Nuggets.

Can't say I've ever used the restrooms at a Costco, although I doubt they routinely reach truck stop levels of disgust, unlike many of Buc-ee's competitors.

I will concede that while the Costco hot dog combo is indeed a bargain, it doesn't have anything on Buc-ee's culinary offerings.

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very nice, I haven't found a deal like that in a long time. At least over five years ago when Sears closed out a bunch of lithium batteries. Now the store is gone completely.