• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Wal Mart clearing out Maglites

bykfixer

Flashaholic
My local Wal Mart is clearing out the US made packaged Maglites that arrived in the spring. The ones in the packaging plastered with the American flag. It was 3C ML50's and 3D ML300's, that at my store were gone but…

12-A1-E379-822-B-4526-B37-D-D15-DB3-EB33-C7.jpg

They still had one of the mini-minimag aaa's with a Gerber US1 knife for $10.

Hopefully your local SprawlMart still has some.

Oh, they also lowered the price of ML25's from $19.93 to $19.77 at my local one.

scout24

Flashaholic
Four choices at my local today, all full price. Hoping they go on sale now that summer tourist season is over. We'll see...

sgt253

Enlightened
Man I hope for your sakes they discount them like they have up here. Bought ML50L 3C's for $10.00 each. AAA Mini Mags with Gerber US1 knives for $7.00. I have seen them as low as $2.00 but low quantities in Indiana stores(not worth the drive for me). Watching another local store that has 44 left in stock. Time will tell...

PJ

Enlightened
I picked up a few of the 2C/3C combos with RayoVac batteries for $9.50 a few months ago at a Walmart in S.E. Michigan.

I used Brickseek to track them down. For this particular deal the quantities shown as available was pretty accurate, though YMMV.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Scout, they were making room for bow and arrow related items so the little "US Made" section had to go. Perhaps when your WalMart goes to winter items you'll see some on price reduction.

xxo

Flashlight Enthusiast
the wm's by cleared out the Mag's in the packages with the flag on them in the spring; I think these were left overs from last year's black friday. These included the AAA MM/gerber knife combos, the 2/3C cell ML25 combos and the 3C ML50's, the ML50's in standard white packaging were also reduced to $25 (I guess they had the same SKU's as the ones in the flag packages?) but after the the ones in the flag packaging sold, they raised the price back up on the ML50.

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast
I saw the 2C's on clearance awhile back, but I think they were $20, not $10. They were the older lower lumen version.