• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WTT Okluma DC1 Aluminum

windofwars

Newly Enlightened
I have okluma dc1 alu want to trade okluma dc0 or synergy 2. Please inbox for pictures and how to trade.

Charlie Hustle

Newly Enlightened
windofwars

I'd like to give everyone the heads up on @windofwars.
Here's the link but he deleted the description:WTS Barrel Titanium Single Emitter with SF clip
He was selling a titanium Barrel flashlight that included a Steelflame clip if I recall correctly. He was also including an extra pill, a barrel ring, and some other small parts. We agreed on a price. I trusted the guy because he did have a completed deal here and has been a member here for some time. Foolishly I agreed to his request to pay using F&F. He shipped and gave me a tracking no.
I received the box and all it had in it were the parts. No flashlight. I messaged him and that's when he started ghosting me. Even though he's been logged on here. I also messaged him on Candle Power Forums and the same. No response even though he's been logging on.
This is his name from Paypal: Phan Ngoc Hien
Willing to answer any questions anyone might have.

P.S. I know I don't have much of a presence here but I can provide feedback on me on Ebay, Blade Forums, and Reddit subforums.

Rmb

Newly Enlightened
windofwars

I'd like to give everyone the heads up on @windofwars.
Here's the link but he deleted the description:WTS Barrel Titanium Single Emitter with SF clip
He was selling a titanium Barrel flashlight that included a Steelflame clip if I recall correctly. He was also including an extra pill, a barrel ring, and some other small parts. We agreed on a price. I trusted the guy because he did have a completed deal here and has been a member here for some time. Foolishly I agreed to his request to pay using F&F. He shipped and gave me a tracking no.
I received the box and all it had in it were the parts. No flashlight. I messaged him and that's when he started ghosting me. Even though he's been logged on here. I also messaged him on Candle Power Forums and the same. No response even though he's been logging on.
This is his name from Paypal: Phan Ngoc Hien
Willing to answer any questions anyone might have.

P.S. I know I don't have much of a presence here but I can provide feedback on me on Ebay, Blade Forums, and Reddit subforums.
I could be wrong but I think he's selling a aluminum dc1 on Facebook okluma page under the name Hein Phan