• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

C25Cvn - Ti Beauty

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
C25Cvn - Ti Beauty

Testing sample just came in. Ultra nice light but what is up with the visisble PWM in all modes other than High?! Definitely a no no!

DriverVNX is surely the way to go ;-)

Last edited:

KickTheCAN

Newly Enlightened
Testing sample just came in.
Ultra nice light but what is up with the visible PWM
in all modes other than High?! Definitely a no no!
DriverVNX is surely the way to go ;-)

Lol, Vinh came up with a poem

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast
Interested in one, but with titanium thrones removed....

+2. I was looking hard at the C25C, but decided not to get it, in large part due to the text (don't know why it bothers me so much, but I just hate it). Ended up with the titanium Olight S30 instead, and so far I love it...but a new driver and removing that text would be a huge step up for the C25C.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
+2. I was looking hard at the C25C, but decided not to get it, in large part due to the text (don't know why it bothers me so much, but I just hate it). Ended up with the titanium Olight S30 instead, and so far I love it...but a new driver and removing that text would be a huge step up for the C25C.

If you like color Heat treating will be kick *** too :)

KDM

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would definitely be interested in it with your driver in it. The factory mode spacing is less than desirable.

+3 on the debadge

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Debadge! Debadge! Debadge!

All Ti lights should be as minimal as possible IMO. I even hesitate to engrave my signature on it.

KDM

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll disagree with you Vihn, the cheap stamped advertising text is just that... Your signature engraving gives it a nice custom look, don't hesitate. :thumbsup:

Bigwilly

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll disagree with you Vihn, the cheap stamped advertising text is just that... Your signature engraving gives it a nice custom look, don't hesitate. :thumbsup:
+2