• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

C25Cvn - Ti Beauty

recDNA

Flashaholic
Vn driver, debadged, Vn engraved instead, a nice pocket clip,heat treated colors...mmm

Glenn7

Flashlight Enthusiast
$143 is before any mods....
Yes I was assuming that - just like jmpaul said it would be nice with an xp-l 5000k.From what I've seen it's a well made light (except the diver) if someone turned just a few on a lathe and had the right led and driver it would be called a custom Ti light and would sell for 4-$500 easily - this makes it a bargain for a real tough Ti light imo and I would use it as a tool and not be scared and baby it.

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Yes I assumed that - just like jmpaul said xp-l 5000k.

This light is made for XML2 so lets stick with XML2 for best beam and ease of centering. XML2 make more lumen than XPL and relive heat better than XPL at the currents I am pushing anyways...No advantage to go XPL.

tinkerhell

Newly Enlightened
Yesyesyesyesyesyes!
Finally! I've been waiting to see this baby since we emailed about it a couple months ago Vinh. I'm with everyone else, kill the label, heat treat it, put in your driver and etch your sig and preferably a fiat lux :) on there for me and I'm in on one of these!!

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll disagree with you Vihn, the cheap stamped advertising text is just that... Your signature engraving gives it a nice custom look, don't hesitate. :thumbsup:

+3 That's why I am on your "Always Engrave" list...your signature engraved V54 is like the Checkered Race Flags on the Corvette Stingray, a touch of class that lets you know this is not something ordinary...

calflash

Enlightened
I'm excited about this - titanium, tritium, de-badge, new driver, and 5000k? I'm definitely in!

Btv

Newly Enlightened
I'm also interested in one. Please let me know when it is available.
Thanks
Btv