Maglite 40% off sale.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
I completed my midnight blue ensemble with the code yesterday. All incan. And another warm spectrum aaa minimag while they have some left.

They have been adding midnight blue to their lineup of incan lights over time. 2D, 3D, solitaire, aaa and aa minmags so far. Maybe if there's enough interest they'll do some ML25's and such in midnight blue too.

Last edited:

PewPewPew

Newly Enlightened
I am not a fan of maglight. Every maglite I've ever owned has had corrosion from the batteries and in unusable. Even my cheap ebay lights have o-rings to prevent this.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
That's a battery problem, not a Mag-Lite problem. If they're gonna leak they're gonna leak.
Yeah, I kinda wondered about that logic myself.

I considered a whole buncha stuff at 40% off but in the end I went with a sub $50 order since I already have several Maglite products already. Added a few more incan lights while they still make them. I regret not stocking up on incan 2C's when they were $12.

IMA SOL MAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am not a fan of maglight. Every maglite I've ever owned has had corrosion from the batteries and in unusable. Even my cheap ebay lights have o-rings to prevent this.
Wow! O-rings can prevent batteries from leaking in a flashlight?? Stop the presses! Alert the media! The world needs to know! Whoo--hooo! :party:👏👍🥂🍻

rwolfenstein

Enlightened
I got my first Maglite AA when I was a boyscout. It survived a many camping trip and many Alkies. Then I got a Magcharger from the old GI Joes for 50 dollars, which I carried from my volunteer time at the police department and onward into my career. Is it outdated? Sure. But they are tough as nails, battery replacement is cheap, and a fantastic warranty. Come to think of it, I think I have a different Maglite in each room of the house. I got a MagTac rechargeable in the laundry room. A mag charger next to the sliding glass door with a Terralux triple LED drop. I got another magcharger with another single led Terralux in the spare bedroom, a rechargeable newer Magcharger LED next to the front door, an older Magcharger LED in my bedroom and a Magcharger with a lumen craft drop in it, in the bathroom. I guess I have a problem.... or maybe I am a connoisseur.