• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Nitecore Tube - $5.99USD & Free Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

maro69camaro

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the reassurance. I'm a worrier. I don't think I've ever had a problem with mail-order stuff, even from overseas, showing up, but I still get anxious. :)

Take it easy,
Bob

Receive your stuff? Anyone receive their tubes?

dc38

Flashlight Enthusiast
On the east coast of the yoosah. In the place wher
Not yet. When I run the tracking number at the USPS site, I still get "Origin post preparing shipment." :( My other order is listed by banggood as "no tracking."

Take it easy,
Bob

We are all in the same boat, it seems...after a week of inactivity, tried to cancel my order, but they generated a tracking number shortly after and lied with "oh, sorry for the inconvenience sir but it already shipped". Whether it gets here in the allotted time frame determines a ppp dispute or not...

desmobob

Enlightened
Not yet. When I run the tracking number at the USPS site, I still get "Origin post preparing shipment." :( My other order is listed by banggood as "no tracking."

Take it easy,
Bob

Update: My tracking status just changed to "Processed through sort facility, ICS Chicago, IL."
That's a relief!

Take it easy,
Bob

dc38

Flashlight Enthusiast
Glad you can enjoy yours...mine never shipped and they were trying to play it off like there were weather delays. Then I pointed out the priority mail upgrade, and that they took a freaking week to generate a fake tracking number AFTER I requested a cancellation, and led me around some bs that they couldnt intercept a package, only to turn around and say that they WERE able to intercept the package after 21 days and will refund me WHEN THEY GET THE PACKAGE BACK. (Fake tracking number still hasnt updated from "accepted" status, as expected.)

maro69camaro

Newly Enlightened
I only ordered the two lights so there was no tracking or anything for me. It showed shipped the day after I ordered and that was the 18th of last month.

Hondo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I ordered 3 each of two other models and one of these, and they all shipped separately, not unusual for these type of sites. The other two models have arrived, several days apart, and still waiting on the Tube. I am not really worried.

dc38

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great that you guys have all been getting yours...I happen to be the one unlucky lemon that they decided to muck up...had a k40m coming on sale too. Ive worked in the logistics business before...if weather and "customs" and a fake tracking number dating back to 1/1/1900 didnt raise any flags for me, there wouldve been something to look forward to...in about 2 months. They obviously did not ship my order, as it is damn near impossible and tedious to intercept and get a package back from overseas after a month. Not only did it never make it to customs, but it never left their warehouse.

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nitecore Tube - $5.99USD & Free Shipping

My pair of Tubes arrived today. One has a less cool tint and is OK.

My old, no longer offered, Photon ReX has more throw and kind of a better (more neutral) tint. Using the Photon USB charger, one needs to remove the ReX when it blinks brightly, because it is still sending ~.07Amps to the battery, while the Tube goes to zero Amps when the inner blue LED goes out. Charging is .11-.12Amps. This info is taken from an Xtar USB Detector.

It is a nice little economical light. I don't see PWM in the shower or swinging the light quickly. The one nitpick is I wish it had a lower sublumen mode but no big deal.

The package came from ZHUANG QUIUHUA ZONGTENG TECHNOLOGY CO LTD with no mention of banggood.com

EXO1000

Newly Enlightened
Re: Nitecore Tube - $5.99USD & Free Shipping

Order 2 of each color on 3/19/2015. Great Deal.
Got to have a lot of patient while waiting. Just play with your other flashlights to keep yourself busy.
(Me: peaking out the window). Now where is that mail man at! :grin2:

April 15, 2015, 6:28am Out for Delivery GLENDALE, CA 91206
April 15, 2015, 6:18am Sorting Complete. GLENDALE, CA 91206
April 15, 2015, 3:46am Arrived at Unit. GLENDALE, CA 91206
April 15, 2015, 2:01am Departed USPS Facility. SANTA CLARITA, CA 91383
April 14, 2015, 11:14pm Arrived at USPS Facility. SANTA CLARITA, CA 91383
April 12, 2015, 11:27pm Departed USPS Facility. SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94128
April 12, 2015, 9:51am Arrived at USPS Facility. SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94128
April 12, 2015, 4:05am Processed Through Sort Facility. ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS)
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment.
March 31, 2015, 5:04pm Acceptance. CHINA
March 27, 2015, Ship
March 19, 2015, Order Submitted.

Last edited:

TooManyGizmos

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Nitecore Tube - $5.99USD & Free Shipping

~

My 3 got to Florida in 27 days ...... one was D.O.A. (low charge)
Worked OK after charging 80 min. & the wife was amazed .
One is now clipped on her purse - to find things within .

~

Status
Not open for further replies.