$10 knife blows my mind .. Chinese Kobun Hunter ( ok - Fruit knife )

old4570

Flashlight Enthusiast
600-Fail.jpg

$10.60 Australian dollars ! To my door !
Factory edge was howdy doody ! Resharpened resulted in a unprecedented 600 slice fail !
Yeah , that's crazy ! I had video , But & it's a huge butt !

For some reason I keep getting Trojans . A few weeks ago I had a ransom demand ( and a infected puter ) .
So I cleaned it out ( fresh install after cleaning everything with a virtual Linux )
Some one must think I'm going to give them money ? Yeah , I'm a cheapskate , not doing that !

Anyways !!!! Video is lost , gone , bye bye ! So there is no evidence that this knife failed at 600 slices with a guided edge to 600 grit diamond !

What can i say about this one . (?)

It's a Chinese Kobun / mystery stainless steel . ( $10.60 to my door = Australian bananas )
Sheath was rubbish , the knife rattled in the sheath something excellent ! So I had to melt sections and push the melted plastic inward to remove slop !
The knife is very lite , and has a regular blade rather than a Tanto Blade . Atually I have owned the Tanto version for about 10 years . So wanted a regular blade version for quite some time . Handle is very narrow , and after several 100 slices of rope = hurts the hand !
The knife has a very crisp spine , throws ferro and scrapes wood = making it Bushcrafty !
Well at a 600 slice fail , it's kind of the King of budget knives ! ( Well , the one I have ) .

it's not perfect ! But for $10 Australian bananas = I'm laughing ! The bargain of the Decade !
Just a freaking shame I lost the video .