• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 1000 Lumens E2 Fire by FiveMega

naked2

Enlightened
3x FM1794 $10 each (AVAILABLE)= $30, USPS MO to follow

Edit: Money order returned to me by FiveMega, due to the fact that his "new batch" of 1794 bulbs DO NOT fit the flashlight sold in this thread.

Last edited:

yellow

Flashlight Enthusiast
:paypal: Transaktionscode 90X36090A90243521 for:

#11 Black E series 2x18350 body $54 (AVAILABLE)

54 - 20 % off = 43,2
+ 1,-- ... additional GITD rubber cap
+ 7,-- ... intl. shipping
--> 51,2
* 1,04 PP-fee = total of 53,30

Last edited:

ma tumba

Flashlight Enthusiast
Taking:
#07 Black E series 2x18350 body without tail cap $30 (AVAILABLE)
PP sent

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy with this light FM. This has been one of my dream lights for a while and now its finally mine!!!!

For anyone curious the new 6 cell bi-pin bulb maglite makes will also work with this. By comparison if the 1499 bulb is about 500 lumen then my eyes would judge the mag bulb at around 250-300 so its good for a cheapie.

Thanks again for the quality products FM!!

StudFreeman

Enlightened
FM,
Would a Strion/Stinger or Mag bi-pin bulb work in an E2e head with one of these bodies? Thanks.

fivemega

Flashlight Enthusiast
Would a Strion/Stinger or Mag bi-pin bulb work in an E2e head with one of these bodies?
Strion and Stinger bulbs will fit perfectly but in order to focus properly, pins must be half way inserted.
M*g bi-pin bulb will work same way but installation could be slightly tricky because pins spacing is slightly different.

ma tumba

Flashlight Enthusiast
Will the 11v axial bulb focus perfectly here with normal e2 bezel?

also, how do I tell if the 1794 that I have are compatible if I dont remember when I bought them?

Last edited:

fivemega

Flashlight Enthusiast
Will the 11v axial bulb focus perfectly here with normal e2 bezel?
With slightly lifted bulb, it will forcus perfectly.

also, how do I tell if the 1794 that I have are compatible if I dont remember when I bought them?
If top nipple of bulb not touching to lens of E head, then it is good for this set up. Be careful not to break the bulb.

flashfan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Can extra CL1499 lamps be purchased elsewhere, or is there a suitable replacement (for spares)? Also, just to be sure I'm reading the opening post right, if you purchase a complete body, it comes with the tail cap, so the extras would include only the batteries and the lamp? Also, for USPS money orders, is the MO to be sent out first, then post the order in this thread? Thanks.

fivemega

Flashlight Enthusiast
Can extra CL1499 lamps be purchased elsewhere?
You can purchase CL1499 directly from Carley.
Also, just to be sure I'm reading the opening post right, if you purchase a complete body, it comes with the tail cap, so the extras would include only the batteries and the lamp?
When you buy body and tail cap, you need to obtain bulb, battery and head.
Currently, I don't have 1499 bulbs, heads and batteries.

Also, for USPS money orders, is the MO to be sent out first, then post the order in this thread? Thanks.
Please PM me to make sure what exactly you need with exact amount then I will reply your PM with address where to send postal MO, finally post detail of your order here.

If your plan is to use 1000 lumens 1794 bulb,
this will be better choice with lower cost and better throw.

Last edited:

flashfan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fivemega: Sorry to be a bother, but I'm confused. I cut and pasted the following selections from the first post in this thread.

2x18350 With Tail Cap $54 (AVAILABLE)
2x18500 With Tail Cap $58 (AVAILABLE)
2x18350 Without Tail Cap $30 (AVAILABLE)
2x18500 Without Tail Cap $34 (AVAILABLE)
CL1499 $9 each (ONE AVAILABLE) (WITH PURCHASE OF BODY)

#12 Black E series 2x18350 body $54 (AVAILABLE)

#08 Black E series 2x18350 body without tail cap $30 (AVAILABLE)

#01 Gray E series 2x18500 body without tail cap $34 (AVAILABLE)
#02 Gray E series 2x18500 body without tail cap $34 (AVAILABLE)

Several questions:

1) From your reply above, I assume that some of these items are not currently available?
2) I checked the Carley website, but could not find the CL1499 bulb in their numeric listing of lamps. Is there a different number for it, or am I looking in the wrong place?
3) "#12 Black E series..." above includes body and tailcap, right?
4) Are the GID and black replacement switch seals available?

I have the Surefire E series heads, and need "only" the body and tailcap (assuming I can get the 18350 batteries and CL1499 lamp elsewhere). I'm interested in the 400 lumen lamp, not the 1,000. Thanks!

Last edited:

night.hoodie

Enlightened
Hey fivemega, finally figured out where I can use 1000lm incan. Went for a walk with my 100lm E here in the backwaters of the Chesapeake, and it is very dark, and I noticed how the darkness and heaviness of the air here swallows the light, especially before eyes have become dark adapted on a cloudy starless and moonless night.

I was gearing up for a purchase because of the new KeepPower 1200mAh UH1835P high cap/high amp cells, and apparent availability of higher voltage LightSaver Miser with softstart for P/C threads. Last I saw, FM1794 was still available. I realize this is a hot commodity, but did not expect the unavailabilty. Doesn't the "FM" in "FM1794" stand for fivemega, or am I mistaken?

Are these bulbs gone for good, or is there hope you may acquire more stock for sales of this host?

Thanks.

edit: ah, they are elsewhere, nevermind.

Last edited:

Latest posts