$11 single AA/14500 XPG R5 450 lumen flashlight ??? - review link added

Status
Not open for further replies.

how2

Enlightened
Re: $11 single AA/14500 XPG R5 450 lumen flashlight ???

The Rosewill light is a very poor quality light. You can tell by the pictures and the only 1 review, I think it's only worth $3. The lights you are talking about are very expensive. There are many great lights for $10 or less. Do not waste your MONEY

chaosdsm

Enlightened

The Rosewill light is a very poor quality light. You can tell by the pictures and the only 1 review, I think it's only worth $3. The lights you are talking about are very expensive. There are many great lights for $10 or less. Do not waste your MONEY

1> you cannot really tell quality from the stock photos
2> you're beating a dead horse, it's already in my hands and reviewed - oh & that Amazon review is mine too - when I bought it, there were no reviews of it anywhere.
3> don't tell me there are many great lights for $10 or less without at least naming some of them :sigh: unless none of them meet my qualifications (in post 5) that is...

note: I ran it for 4 hours (on an expired Duracell Ultra - i.e. past the date on the battery) fully submerged in a half gallon Mason jar the day I got it.

Last edited:

how2

Enlightened

Chaosdsm on my post 19 click on the link and you will find better lights for less than $10

Norm

Retired Administrator

This is turning into a "Good Deals" thread, Good Deal belong in the "Good Deals" section of the Marketplace. Thread Closed. - Norm

Status
Not open for further replies.