• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

1st P60vn Oslon FREE

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
685 lumens
120k lux
just took numbers from my lights and estimated from there

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
900 Lumen 85kcd

Because I expect both of these to be a tad lower but you always find a way to surprise us haha.

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks Vinh!

775 lm
95 kcd

The reason I think so is that I remember the pictures you posted of those NICE new reflectors you started getting a few months back. And.... I just wanted to join in the fun!

Last edited:

peabody

Enlightened
720 lumen
190 kcd

Well, my D1svn puts out 650 lum and 273 kcd so maybe with a 20700 it might bump up the lumen but being a P60 and somewhat shorter in throw it would probably bring the intensity down a bit.

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast
1050 lumen

225 kcd

why beacuse I think it has to be better then most drop ins out there

Last edited:

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Forgot a zero at the end of intensity on my post #1, figuring no harm no foul...

As to why: Wanted to be optimistic, having two of Vinh's high amp switches, they do well. Wondering what battery will be used, wondering if there is some kind of P60 throw reflector that can do more, and also figuring the numbers will be with a battery hot off the charger and only measuring the first moment of turn-on. Wondering also if the test will be done without a lens installed, and knowing that the numbers are a unique calculation based solely on Skylumen equipment.

ven

Flashaholic
I forgot to add how i came to my guess, well simply lumens wise even with bigger lights, more cells etc. The lumen output is not high, so 600-700 seems realistic. Then the kcd, the furthest throwing p60vn with xp-g2 PDT kicks out a super impressive 60kcd ish. So i simply though double it and loose a little to make a more realistic amount(taking into consideration smaller and larger reflector lights).

Jackwibble

Newly Enlightened
810 Lumens
110 Kcd
reason because even though the host is ugly as sin Vinh will do his thing!

Latest posts