2017 Nitecore 1x1 double AA MT22A

Hondo

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK, thanks. After a little translation, you answered my questions:

- The light does not have mode memory

- It comes on in high, descends to low, then strobe, but if you turn off before strobe, you don't have to see it

I probably would have bought this, if either of these features were the opposite of what they are, particularly the H-L sequence. L-H without memory would have been great. Well, good, great would be if it had a neutral or HCRI LED.

sphere

Newly Enlightened
Great Minds think alike sir, I also am running Energizer lithium's ... I brought one in yellow. It does indeed start in high, which bugged me at first also.

But you get used to it, I am making myself use it, here and there, and I have grown to like/fond of it.

The pocket clip is good, ideal for quick pocket/belt a fix, and could put the supplied lanyard on also.
(ideally put on some paracord, but the holes are a little small for such, less a split ring is used. Or remove the belt clip, and fit own type, with a loop/d ring type, for paracord)

Simple click past the high to the medium, or low.

(but ideally it would be nice to start in low.)
Maybe they will bring out a version 2 of it, on our feedbacks/wants.

PS have also ordered a tan one (was the colour I wonted in the beginning, and had suggested it to them as a colour)

Last edited:

regulator

Flashlight Enthusiast
The light is very solidly built - and does not have a cheap plastic feel. The yellow is a nice bright fluorescent color. My tint is pretty good and doesn't look green (which I hate). The shape/size is nice.

I do wish the light started on low but can live with it for what this light will be intended for. One other thing that bugs me is that the time needed from on to off to on again without skipping modes is very long - seems like almost 2 seconds.

This light would be a real winner with a new UI that started on low. I do like the light for what I paid. I got the July 4 discount.