• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

2019 Giveaway Thread

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
1-B9-EA870-EC7-B-438-B-AADB-E2-F66-AA904-F2.png

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you and many thanks to Vinh for his kindness. I'm very appreciative for this gift. I do not own a tange and am glad to be a new owner now. Curious to play with how the switch works..

After waking up, winning a Tange is the best thing that's happened to me today.

Having your birthday in April is tough.

Property Tax - :broke: :mecry: $$$$$

Federal Income Tax - :broke::mecry: $$$$

Car Tabs Tax - :broke::mecry: $$

Van Tabs Tax - :broke::mecry: $

Winning a Tange - :rock: :twothumbs :party: :) :party: :twothumbs :rock: PRICELESS!!!

THANKS, VINH!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
After waking up, winning a Tange is the best thing that's happened to me today.

Having your birthday in April is tough.

Property Tax - :broke: :mecry: $$$$$

Federal Income Tax - :broke::mecry: $$$$

Car Tabs Tax - :broke::mecry: $$

Van Tabs Tax - :broke::mecry: $

Winning a Tange - :rock: :twothumbs :party: :) :party: :twothumbs :rock: PRICELESS!!!

THANKS, VINH!

Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Prize: TC500vn + VN4 + 50.2

What to Post: Must fulfill All

1. Post at least 1 joke
  2. Describe your Dream Thrower
  3. Describe your Dream Flooder

You may use Postimage.org for your picture. Use 800X600 sizing.
http://postimages.org/

Pick a number from 54-5454 for your entry.
You can also play and not participate in the drawing
Random.org will be used to draw 1 number from 54-5454. Whose's ever is closest win.
Must own at least 5 of my lights to participate.
Free shipping USA
I reserve the right to change rules and prize anytime I want
I have full control over the giveaway

Start Date: Now
End Date: TBD

Rasher

Enlightened
1) A rabbi, a priest, and a minister walk in to a bar. Bartender says "What is this? Some kind of joke?"

2) 1000+ lm, 20Mcd+. There's a prototype LEP hand-held in development that might meet this...

3) Someone getting something like the huge Yuji COB with 99 CRI into a mule with 5000+ lm output.

Number: 1400

Edit: added number before drawing.

Last edited:

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
6-C564-C80-9-CE8-4546-9-A08-3289116-B25-C7.jpg

Thanks very much for the awesome Tangevn! Love the size, build quality, and touch response is perfect. The beam is nice and diffused, and a rosy tint. In person, high mode looks like 125 lumens. I like to hold it in the middle where the cut out knotch is. Like I'm holding a cigarette with my middle and index finger.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
6-C564-C80-9-CE8-4546-9-A08-3289116-B25-C7.jpg

Thanks very much for the awesome Tangevn! Love the size, build quality, and touch response is perfect. The beam is nice and diffused, and a rosy tint. In person, high mode looks like 125 lumens. I like to hold it in the middle where the cut out knotch is. Like I'm holding a cigarette with my middle and index finger.

Glad you like the Giveaway :)

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
1. The Sergeant-Major growled at the young soldier: "I didn't see you at camouflage training this morning."

"Thank you very much, sir."

2. Dream Thower... to be honest, my G25C2vn White 2 w/ FWD clicky and VN4 is pretty darn close. If I could get White 1/ 2 die-performance, with higher color rendering (80CRI is more than enough) or even in a neutral 4000K-ish tint, I'd never look at another emitter. I'm not really a numbers guy, so something extreme doesn't particularly appeal here.

2. Dream Flooder... I don't really care much for floody lights, at least in the realms of traditional flashlights. I suppose my dream here would be something like the X80GT but with 90+ CRI in 5000K, with even tint/ beam spread that I could bring along to photoshoots and use as a fill/ video light in a pinch. So something that could sustain 10k-ish lumens for a few minutes at a time, with no PWM of course.

Number: 1311 for consistency!

I'd love one of those TC500s! the 50.2 seems like a neat setup, especially VN4....

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Only 3 entries so everyone has 33.33% chance of winning ;-)
Since when as winning a $100 light comes that easy?!