2022 Dodge Charger 9005 headlight upgrade?

theory816

Newly Enlightened
Lawsuits & settlements I've been party to were not headlight-related, but you better believe I learned a few things.

Headlights blind someone, causing a wreck. Investigation determines aftermarket, non-spec bulb/etc. You'd better settle...

Heck, if you are involved in a wreck at night, whether lights were a factor or not, you're fighting an uphill battle having already lost the case.

I would be curious to know if knowingly installing a non-dot or non-vehicle-approved bulb/reflector/assembly/etc would invalidate your insurance coverage in the event of a claim.

A good thing to ask yourself, legalities aside, if what would happen if everyone was driving around with the same overpowered, blue-light emitting headlights? If that doesn't sound like a safe environment for ALL drivers, not just those in peak physical condition, mental acuity, eyesight, and reaction time... then there's your answer.
Oh I see what you mean. I agree with you. The legal stuff would suck if you are found at fault for anything.