• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 27LT Bezels FOR SALE !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry about the lack of information regarding the -s lights.
Beleive me I thought the topic was coverd.
I have no desire to sell parts to people if they aren't going to work. That is not my style.
If the part dosen't work please, return it to me and I will effect a prompt return of your pament.
Reports from the feild indicate that an o-ring one size thicker (#27) may solves the problem.
Yaesumofo

charlesn said:
James, I didn't see this offer prior to my previous post, so kudos for the customer service. I'll PM you -- if you had access to the proper O-rings to use, I'd happily buy one from you.

Ctechlite

Enlightened
Not to get off topic, but IIRC Don had posted that he had to do some modifications to existing 27LT heads so that he could fit the SSC emitters into the last batch that he sold out on really quickly (last week or two I think). Maybe someone should ask him if for more info.

Anyway, tagging this thread for my gameshow fix...Who's gonna get the Ti part! LoL.

charlesn

Enlightened
I believe the reflector has to be trimmed a bit, which means it sits just a bit lower--along with the o-ring and window--in the head, which means that the bezel threads are no longer quite deep enough to tighten against the window.

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Guys I have sent all current orders. Just about everybody should have received their parts by now. The overseas orders may still be enroute. Let us know how they work for you. Just a reminder that I still have plenty of these ready to go.
Thanks.
Yaesumofo

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
The 27LT-s version of the light has had 0.030" removed from the reflector. It is no mystery.
If this bezel is going to be used with the -s variety then a larger (thicker) O-Ring needs to be used insted of the stock O-ring.

This bezel was designed to work with the standard 27LT specifically.
Once again if it is going to be used with the -s variety then a thicker O-Ring needs to be installed.
Keep in mind that the VAST majority of 27LT's out there are NOT -s units.

Yaesumofo

Ctechlite said:
Not to get off topic, but IIRC Don had posted that he had to do some modifications to existing 27LT heads so that he could fit the SSC emitters into the last batch that he sold out on really quickly (last week or two I think). Maybe someone should ask him if for more info.

Anyway, tagging this thread for my gameshow fix...Who's gonna get the Ti part! LoL.

quantile

Newly Enlightened
Received my bezel last week, nice work & thanks.

As I would like to use it on a 27LT-S, I need a thicker o-ring. Could somebody please post the dimensions (inner diameter * cross section) of a '#27' o-ring? Maybe I can source one locally in the Metric domain :)

Marcus

Codeman

Flashlight Enthusiast
The dimensions for an 023 o-ring (which is what the 27LT-S uses) can be found here. Look for AS568A Dash No. -023.

Last edited:

quantile

Newly Enlightened
Codeman,

thanks for the info.

So... just to be clear:
What I have in my 27LT-S is a "-023" o-ring: ID 26.7mm x CS 1.78mm

And I need to replace it with one that is about 0.03" = 0.762mm thicker and has an correspondingly smaller ID.

I will see what I can find...

Marcus

quantile

Newly Enlightened
Just a quick follow-up, "-S" issue sorted out :)

I got "NBR 70" O-rings in two sizes: 25.3 x 2.4 mm and 25.07 x 2.62 mm. Bot can be used with the SS bezel ring on my 27LT-S, I can feel the O-ring compressing when screwing down the bezel. The 2.4mm variety allows the bezel to screw down just a little more, so I am sticking with that one.

Marcus

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Marcus,

Where did you buy these from??
I sure could use a couple :)

Ray

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Marcus,

I tried finding an English version for their website with no luck.
I'm not to sure what language that link is in. :(

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Guys,

I received my MOFO bezel and this looks amazing on my 27LT-S

It fits like a glove, just the right amount of pressure on the glass/o-ring.
I had no need for a thicker o-ring.

Shipping was FAST, Great product, Thanks Yaesumofo :)

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
HI guys Just a short progress note. I have p[lenty of these bezels in Stainless steel
They look great and work very well. as well.
Thanks fo the receint orders. I have been thinking that I had made too many parts and that i was going to be forced to hold an inventory of them. Since there is a limited number of lights they work on and that I am pretty sure that number is close to the nunber of total parts I made <around 100 including the Ti version) I should be ok with sales as slow as they are. To make a long story way too long if you are looking for one of these bezels go ahead and place an order. I am shipping on a semi irregular basis with tomorrow friday 29 07 being my next shipping date.
My computer is crippled.....in the shop crippled....so I may not respond to any form of communication right away. so add a day or two if you have questions.
Thanks
yaesumofo

billybright

Enlightened
IMHO these bezels add the perfect finishing touch to the McLuxIII-27LT

P1010008.jpg

Oh & free bump..

Status
Not open for further replies.