3 Watt 1AA torch Super Bright LED Flashlight $1.48!

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldenlight

Enlightened
I've been waiting for a report of one that's DOA. It was inevitable, given the unbelievably low cost factor.

I also figured it wouldn't have a very good run-time, for the same cost related reason.

But AA batteries are really cheap, purchased in bulk.

Putting a good NiMH battery in one of these lights will triple the value, or more!

I've been giving flashlights away as gifts for years, but a LOT of people are going to be getting one of these. With a AA battery, it's still less than $2!

Tuikku

Enlightened
That glass is not BTW straight.
Some lights have it like (>==
Most of them have it )>== :D

sb56637

Newly Enlightened
Its still going 24hr later - very dim now though - maybe just enough to read if your eyes have adjusted to darkness. I think a new battery will run for days before it goes off completely.

-PG

Whoooeee that is great news for a runtime fanatic like me. I can't wait for mine to arrive, but I am halfway considering buying 10 more even before I receive them.... ;-)

petergunn

Newly Enlightened
Whoooeee that is great news for a runtime fanatic like me. I can't wait for mine to arrive, but I am halfway considering buying 10 more even before I receive them.... ;-)

I caved and bought 15 more (~$1.44 each) - just too good a deal to pass up when you consider the other garbage below $5. There is nothing comparable at even twice this price, and the deal wont last forever.

-PG

vasp1

Newly Enlightened
Ordered mine on 23rd Apr - Received today - for only 99p it's very good indeed. I would say it's slightly brighter than the low setting on the ITP A1 but with a whiter tint.

I've been tracking this thread for a while but haven't read everything so I may have missed the answer to my question. Has anybody tried it with a 14500?

The only other thing I've bought recently for 99p is a cheese and pickle sandwich from Tesco.

Tuikku

Enlightened
Only three left, friends have liked those. Some wanted to know the price, after hearing most didn´t believe...

Maybe ordering 10 more would be a good idea! :)

ky70

Banned
The seller is actually responsive to emails and he shipped on the same day that I ordered. DX and KD could learn a thing or two from this seller...

You can say that again. I ordered 4 lights (2 different) and a case for my Iphone from this vendor yesterday...and it all shipped yesterday. In contrast, my last 2 orders from KD shipped after 2weeks and 4 weeks, respectively.

Nil Einne

Newly Enlightened
Am I right 6000+ (I presume means less then 7000) had sold in early April and now just over a month later 10240 have sold, i.e. 4000 in one month?

residue

Newly Enlightened
ordered and received five. one of them has a tempermental switch. quality and beam are acceptable for the price. my biggest complaint is the smell of the rubber in the tail.

goldenlight

Enlightened
Am I right 6000+ (I presume means less then 7000) had sold in early April and now just over a month later 10240 have sold, i.e. 4000 in one month?

I'm sure that's right. That's how they make money: huge volume! They probably had 100,000 made all at once, and some are sold through different outlets than Ebay. Not much profit per light, but if you sell 100,000 of them...!

smokeychris

Newly Enlightened
I orderen one @ 1.24 euro incl shipping! Now thats a real bargain!:nana::nana::nana::nana::nana:

Status
Not open for further replies.