• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 37mm & 74mm extension tube for M*gCharger

Supernam

Enlightened
In case you're one of those people like me that are disgusted by the runtime of the stock 2.5Ah battery pack, you can buy the shorter of the two spacers and run 5 Sub-C cells which are around 4200mAh. You can easily find them from any R/C car shop. It'd be a good idea to end-to-end solder them and then shrinkwrap it. Use cardboard from paper towel rolls to wrap the pack to increase it's diameter, or if you can find some PVC or hose that'll do the same.

fivemega

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Fivemega,
I came across the 37 & 74mm extensions you had for M*g Charger.
Are these still available?
If so what Price and can you ship internationaly? I noticed you had alot of other upgrades for it too like higher performance globes. What do you currently have available? I'm also trying to find some 4000mah ½ D NiMh, any suggestions.

[size=+1]Yes, both 37mm and 74MM extension tubes are available and I do ship internationaly.
Please check post #1[/size]

Techjunkie

Enlightened
in the brightly lit suburbs of NYC (Long Island)
Sorry to ask if this has already been covered (search not currently working)... What is the internal diameter of these extension tubes?

The reason I ask is that I've honed out my D Mags to 35mm I.D. to fit 4AA, and was hoping it might be possible to score some 37mm extension tubes with 35mm I.D. to match what I've already done.

rizky_p

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi FM here goes my order...:thumbsup:

:paypal:

37mm & 74mm $28
International shipping $6
Total : $34

Thanks.

rizky_p

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi FM, got your mag extension that was fast :thumbsup:.
Edit: the color match perfectly nicely done...

Thanks.

Last edited:

kurni

Enlightened
Re: (CLOSED) 37mm & 74mm extension tube for M*gCharger

Hi FM, are these still available? I'm trying to use 3 AW C inside 2D.

Thanks heaps,
Kurni