#4 FOURSEVENS Quark Smart QSL !

DaveAnderson

Newly Enlightened
Thanks archer. I was able to stuff a little tiny piece of rubber under the spring and now the battery pushes forward when the tailcap is pressed. This seems to have fixed my problem.
18521815-orig.jpg

Last edited:

Hackjaz

Newly Enlightened
Hello all! I am extremely late to the party, but recently purchased a brand new Quark Smart QSL-X on eBay and seem to be having some of the same problems I quoted below. In addition, the side switch will turn on the light, but not off (I have to use the tailcap switch), from off, double clicking the side switch does not activate the strobe, I am not able to pair with the Foursevens app, other than a small red flash the side switch light doesn't seem to be functioning, I can't seem to acmes the special programming mode, etc. I certainly haven't read every post in this thread so forgive me if a solution has been mentioned here and I missed it. From the sounds of it, all of this may indicate that the flashlight is still in "warehouse mode." Does anyone have any advice to offer concerning this and/or do you know how to take it out of warehouse mode? Obviously, contacting Foursevens' support department is no longer an option.

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide!
Hackjaz

Hey everyone, I just got a QS2L-X and discovered CPF while googling around for some clarification of the features.

I have the iOS app, and I may just be missing a setting somewhere, but how do you get the side button to light up? I've seen it flash red when accessing the "secret" programming mode following ftjandra's instructions, but I thought it also lit up green when the flashlight was on, and could remain on afterward for a specified time. I thought that's what the nightlight mode was all about, but the side switch never lights up for me at all in regular use (tactical UI).

Thanks for your help everyone, the thread already answered pretty much every other question I had when I showed up.

Hi Schmidt, you are correct about the nightlight feature. I had the same problem with the QS2L-X that I received today. Contacted their support department and he said that means your light is still in warehouse mode. There is a special menu you access to make a change and that will fix the issue. If you contact support they will walk you through it.

Joe

Hackjaz

Newly Enlightened
FYI, I ended up returning the Quark Smart QSL-X that I purchased on eBay as I was never able to resolve my issues and the seller was not able to provide me any solutions. :(