75mm aspheric lens source

moviles

Enlightened
you recomend this 75mm dx lens? no flood efects?

44mm focal lenght maybe are too much, I dont like lose too many light my favorite 50mm lens have only 19mm focal lenght

the number 9 are my favorite 49.7mm x 22.44mm and 19mm focal lenght ( small focal lenght)
148m1av.jpg

I want 75mm lens with good focal lenght...... but the dx lens have good price...

Last edited:

gt40

Enlightened
There is no spill on the dx- really nice tight beam and black as night except for the blinding square. I have to re make my head that holds the aspheric as I have some steps in it that form a bit of a cone shape in the space between the led and the lens and it makes a couple of ring reflections. I painted it black but still a bit. If you just hold the lens in front of the sst, there is no spill at all.

moviles

Enlightened
Which is the best place to buy the 109 leds host for this 75mm lens?

I found it on ebay at 15$ and on dx at 20$, are exactly the same one?

Walterk

Enlightened
Confident they are 100% same. Maybe difference in single-mode, two-mode.

Last edited:

gt40

Enlightened
you recomend this 75mm dx lens? no flood efects?

44mm focal lenght maybe are too much, I dont like lose too many light my favorite 50mm lens have only 19mm focal lenght

the number 9 are my favorite 49.7mm x 22.44mm and 19mm focal lenght ( small focal lenght)
148m1av.jpg

I want 75mm lens with good focal lenght...... but the dx lens have good price...

Here is are some beamshots of the 75mm dx lens:

beamshot1.jpg
http://www.mccomsey.net/75mm/beamshot1.jpg

farther away:
beamshot2.jpg

Walterk

Enlightened
FYI stumbled upon another resource: topledlight.com

78 x 28mm (for 9USD incl shipping ) and a 100mm lens among others.
They have a shop, and under the same name sell on Ebay.

ak_ping70

Newly Enlightened
Hello dear friendsWe are a research students in seoul national university and in our project we need to create about 45cm to 45cm squared concentrated beam with minimum or no highlight around it from a distance of 50 cm to 1 meter or a bit higher. which aspheric lens and LED we have to use? I really appreciate any help. (sorry our major is not about lightening system at all but in our project we need to light up such a shape my major is sport science).