7D Cell Maglite???

balou

Enlightened
I was just reposting the picture of post #4 by holtz58. Yeah, there were already people back in 2003 who thought it was a Kel-lite. Sure looks like one Abtomat posted.

psfwho

Newly Enlightened
ABTOMAT,

What color is your 7D? Looks dark blue. I have a 7D but it is Electric Blue.

PSF

PS I'm new to this Forum, How do you post pictures? I don't see a link to post photos.

willrx

Enlightened
You may have to open a hosting account like "photobucket". Is your blue 7D a Maglite? If you can't post your pictures, email them to me and I'll do it. I have to see this.:huh:

psfwho

Newly Enlightened
Willrx,

Yup,
It is a 7D Maglight. The ONLY one in Electric Blue.

I sent you a photo of it to your e-mail account.

PSF

willrx

Enlightened
I've never seen a blue 7D. Here it is from psfwho:
100_1680.jpg

N10

Newly Enlightened
do you guys actually find those lights usable?..the &Ds or 6Ds....i'm thinking abt getting a 6D(actually bugging me)..lol...even though i don't see much of a use for it right now..lol

Fresh Light

Enlightened
I have a 7D Kel. That thing is really a beast. My dad used it to crack a couple heads in LE instances. But, I guess, that was way back when the enforcers packed only 6 rounds on the hip and didn't carry tasers.

Raoul_Duke

Enlightened
do you guys actually find those lights usable?..the &Ds or 6Ds....i'm thinking abt getting a 6D(actually bugging me)..lol...even though i don't see much of a use for it right now..lol

Yes, Dont have a 7D ( Yet :candle: ) , but have 2 x 6Ds, that see use..and 6 and 7 C's that also get used.)

TheInvader

Newly Enlightened
My local Ace has TWO 6D's available for $27. I'll ship the other one to anywhere in the CONUS for $40 Priority shipped (insured). It's black.

Anyone want to scoop up on that?