AA MiniMag Collection - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

sizzlechest

Enlightened
marbles anyone?
the third from the right is HAIII
some of these have custom made tailcaps, some have the bodies grooved/altered, some of the heads are re-shaped. a few are cut down for a single AA, there is one extra head in the front.

100_2440.jpg

Nice show Phil.

It looks like you have some duplicates of the blue/purple......you could probably contact someone who would maybe buy one off of you......... :devil:

OOPS! I just noticed the special grooving/altering on them......they are all unique!

will

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fire ???

fademm.jpg

two of these are going on a trip

Last edited:

customh

Newly Enlightened
No offense, but those look spraypainted, and by trip, do you mean "sold"?

customh

Newly Enlightened
Ah, they look nice, i didnt mean to say they didn't, take my previous comment as an unknowing *******.

greenLED

Flashaholic
What are they saying about them?
The one guy is looking to attach lights to his quad. Anothe guy suggests maglite ("they're tough like rocks"). They're sort of making fun of attaching all those minimags to a quad. A little more banter... a guy suggesting "real" lights for the quad.

stephenmadpotato

Enlightened
The one guy is looking to attach lights to his quad. Anothe guy suggests maglite ("they're tough like rocks"). They're sort of making fun of attaching all those minimags to a quad. A little more banter... a guy suggesting "real" lights for the quad.

What a bunch of fags to make fun of someones hobby. Who cares if you collect mini mags. I think its cool.

Dung Beetle

Newly Enlightened
Wow I'm very impressed by everyone's collection and displays. I thought my two minis were too many. :broke:

will

Flashlight Enthusiast
The lathe cried out for some work, maybe even something a little different.

one-2.jpg

two-2.jpg

three.jpg

The body has been cut down and bored out stopping before the groove cut for the body 'O' ring.
The end has been threaded ( 32 TPI )
The tail cap has a sleeve pressed on and threaded to fit in the larger diameter body.
There is a small dummy battery
Enjoy…

Last edited:

BladeDogg

Newly Enlightened
Wow Will, that is REALLY a cool mod. Lemme know if you let that one out into the wild...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.