AA MiniMag Collection - Part 4

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sweet, my order just went through! :party: I tried a couple days ago when they were still showing sold out. I am really glad I got in on these.

There are also a couple of noteworthy Solitaire colors on that site. I ordered a few of those as well. I am quite interested in finding out what "Robin Egg Blue" is. :naughty:

will

Flashlight Enthusiast
I should check out the solitaire colors as well -

thanks for the find on this site...

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast
They have copper AAs and Solis also. Those are not listed on the website, but they confirmed it over the phone.

I am sorry to report that I got the last "Robin Egg Blue" Solitaire. I actually ordered 2 and they called to say they only had 1 available. He asked if they could substitute a copper Solitaire for the 2nd "Robin Egg Blue", which was when I asked if he had copper AAs as well.

Good luck!!

I am really :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: on this order, I must say. A bonanza of the first order!

Flipside

Enlightened
Teal Mini Maglite arrived today... Ya'll don't want one... It's a really wierd color, unlike any other. :p

liteguy10

Newly Enlightened
Dear mr. flipside if you are not happy with the light please e-mail me from the site I will gladly refund your credit card for the purchase and the return shipping
I don't want any unhappy customers as I explain on the return tab in my main menu at the top of every page. I am sorry for the lack of a picture on my site but as my old kodak camera doesn't seem to capture the color correctly I have to find a better camera. Again if you are not happy with your light please send me an e-mail and the light and I will gladly refund your purchase+shipping please use this link http://yourlightsource.com/home. Phil/ yourlightsource.com

Jeritall

Enlightened
Dear mr. flipside if you are not happy with the light please e-mail me from the site I will gladly refund your credit card for the purchase and the return shipping
I don't want any unhappy customers as I explain on the return tab in my main menu at the top of every page. I am sorry for the lack of a picture on my site but as my old kodak camera doesn't seem to capture the color correctly I have to find a better camera. Again if you are not happy with your light please send me an e-mail and the light and I will gladly refund your purchase+shipping please use this link http://yourlightsource.com/home. Phil/ yourlightsource.com

"Lighten" up (no pun intended) Phil, sounds like a joke to me. The wierder the color, the more you'll sell... Jer

liteguy10

Newly Enlightened
Thanks your pun was appreciated I just wanted to make sure my customers know I stand behind my products. In this day of diminishing customer support I would like my customers to know I will stand up and do the right thing. Sorry if this sounds too serious but I guess a cold beer would help.But oe crashed yesterday and all my saved mail went away. Well off to list 2c's in silver that I
just got on thursday Thanks Phil

Flipside

Enlightened
Dear mr. flipside if you are not happy with the light please e-mail me from the site I will gladly refund your credit card for the purchase and the return shipping...

To set any misunderstanding straight: the comments I made were entirely facetious. There are no issues that need to be resolved. The color, the light, the service are all *FANTASTIC*!

liteguy10

Newly Enlightened

flipside sorry for the overreaction I just wanted to make sure I didn't have an unhappy customer microsoft installed a new browser and this computer is after two days only now begining to work better. Sorry for my reaction. Phil/yourlightsource.com

Jeritall

Enlightened
FYI

Top : TEAL (?)

Bottom: SAGE

100_0054_1.jpg

liteguy10

Newly Enlightened

I would have to say that the one on top comes the closest to my stock I bought these from mag itself and was invoiced as teal several years ago. When I take the tailcap off it appears that it has the newer lipseal not the old o-ring.
Phil/ yourlightsource.com

turbodog

Flashaholic
Mine arrived today. It's close to jade, but with more green.

If I catch up with work I may update my pics in post #1.

sizzlechest

Enlightened
I would have to say that the one on top comes the closest to my stock I bought these from mag itself and was invoiced as teal several years ago. When I take the tailcap off it appears that it has the newer lipseal not the old o-ring.
Phil/ yourlightsource.com

Amazing. If you don't mind me asking, how many of these did you order from them?

Turbodog, what is that part # tell you / is this an "official" new color?