AA MiniMag Collection - Part 4

will

Flashlight Enthusiast
That light looks like the green color available from Maglite. The silver area, knurled. had the anodize removed, either by wear or by sandpaper. What you see is the bare aluminum showing through.

GLOCK18

Enlightened
Received today look great!

I know CPF and Marketplace are split up now, but perhaps the admins will let this slide since it's HIGHLY specific to this thread.

In any case, I have a real gold MM f/s. Light only, no box/etc.

Cash paypal, check, or MO.

$135 shipped in the US. Your choice USPS PM or UPS, both are insured.

First unconditional acceptance....

If I get no takers I *might* ship worldwide. I'm gonna wait a few days first.

will

Flashlight Enthusiast
Every once in awhile I come across a good deal. I am not a real big collector of logo'd minis, but I have been looking around for one of these. This one, plus a standard red mini - $25.00 on ebay last week.

LIZARD.jpg

will

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice grab! How was it listed?

it was listed as follows:

2 NEW Mini Mag-Lite RARE Marlboro Lizard Maglite Red

The $25 included shipping for the two lights. I like like lizard on the light, different than the usual logo light.

Last edited:

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast
In case anyone is seeking one, there is a 24k on Ebay, currently at $99 with 1 bid. #160243459528. I am not bidding on this one, so you won't be sniping me! :thumbsup:

Flipside

Enlightened
Orphans?

In hopes of bringing a Jade into the family, I tried putting the Green one and Light Blue one right next to one another for a few months now. So far, no luck. So, we're looking to adopt... Anyone have an orphan that needs a home? :huh:

greenLED

Flashaholic
Re: Orphans?

In hopes of bringing a Jade into the family, I tried putting the Green one and Light Blue one right next to one another for a few months now. So far, no luck. So, we're looking to adopt... Anyone have an orphan that needs a home? :huh:
:crackup:
IIRC, I found my jade minimag at WalMart.