• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Acebeam E70vn - Best Looking 21700 Reflector EDC RAcebeam E70vn - Best Looking 21700

Patriot

Flashaholic
I always find it interesting to see what lights receive a lot of attention and which ones don't. It's surprising to me that this one doesn't see more attention and I'm also not sure why, at least from CPF members. Is it the LED, the appearance of the 'dots' machining on the head? It's doesn't seem to me to be overly large for a 21700. I do like the SS version. I'll still be curious to see what the SBT90vn does for throw. Given the head size, I'm guessing it will hopefully do as well as the FW3A90vn... however the reflector looks shallower and the reflector hole is larger, so I don't know.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
You are right on. This is one of my most fav light of all time. Yet I have sold only about 10 total. No idea why....

Olumin

Flashlight Enthusiast
SS version is looking neat. And relatively lightweight due to only thin steel tube over alu battery tube. 95cri version is tempting. Not a fan of the UI, and turbo mode is essentially useless gimmick. But other modes seem well regulated. Impractical for me to order from US but if euro vendors get the cri version in stock I might get it.

Is the one in these pictures the polished or standard SS version?

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
SS version is looking neat. And relatively lightweight due to only thin steel tube over alu battery tube. 95cri version is tempting. Not a fan of the UI, and turbo mode is essentially useless gimmick. But other modes seem well regulated. Impractical for me to order from US but if euro vendors get the cri version in stock I might get it.

Is the one in these pictures the polished or standard SS version?
Standard. its a nice brushed finished.

This one is hand polished & quad CRI modded:
20210701_1537052.jpeg
20210701_1536452.jpeg
20210701_1537402.jpeg

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I want to get one, not sure what specs I'd want to go with.
SBT90.2 with DriverVNX2 gets my vote but its pricey...

Stock light with a simple 4000K 70.2 swapped would be nice and resonable also at $125: