• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Acebeam T21vn - Best 2*18650 Thrower

cclight

Newly Enlightened
What makes this light even better is you can use 2 imr 18350 and get the full 500kcd with the shorter compact length.

Nice idea! I hope the video shows the possibility of using a single battery, I didn't find anything in the factory link. A 25% loss in power would bring throw to 1224m but if we can have both it's excellent.

What's the length of the flashlight with a single 18650? Pitty the diameter is still rather big.

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vinh when you get a chance can you take a photo of the reflector in a way that shows the depth and curve. I want see this insanely efficient reflector.

scs

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is this reflector any more efficient than that of the Maxtoch Shooter 2X?
The former puts out 275,500 CD stock (is Acebeam's throw spec typically exaggerated, like that for the EC60) using a XPL HI V3, while the latter puts out over 350K CD with a dedomed XML2 U4.

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is this reflector any more efficient than that of the Maxtoch Shooter 2X?
The former puts out 275,500 CD stock (is Acebeam's throw spec typically exaggerated, like that for the EC60) using a XPL HI V3, while the latter puts out over 350K CD with a dedomed XML2 U4.
only way to know is to put the same led in both and drive then the same.

SG Hall

Flashlight Enthusiast
For the longest time I've waited to see a new 2x18650 light take down the stock m3xs-ut at the 150 buck price range.
Here you get Vinh quality, a much better tint, and 400 meters of extra throw for $5 more.

M3xs-ut has been dethroned! (I'll start taking offers on mine, ha!)

Lol, that's funny! Because I just sold my M3XS-UT on eBay to fund this purchase for exactly the same reason! I have huge respect for the Olight, and was lucky to get a dedomed one that wasn't green. It was the first light that I ever bought that blew me away when I first switched it on outside. I measured it at over 290kcd.

I now have no more stock lights over single AA/14500 size besides a couple of headlamps and an S41. Welcome to the world of Vinh! [emoji38]

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lol, that's funny! Because I just sold my M3XS-UT on eBay to fund this purchase for exactly the same reason! I have huge respect for the Olight, and was lucky to get a dedomed one that wasn't green. It was the first light that I ever bought that blew me away when I first switched it on outside. I measured it at over 290kcd.

I now have no more stock lights over single AA/14500 size besides a couple of headlamps and an S41. Welcome to the world of Vinh! [emoji38]
And what a lovely world of Vinh we live in:)

MC408

Enlightened
IMG_7736.jpg
[/URL]pc screenshot[/IMG]

MC408

Enlightened
T21vn arrived. Slightly larger than the eye25vn.

Only shined it against the wall but it has a noticeably strong hotspot. Looking forward to it getting dark outside.