• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Acebeam T21vn - Best 2*18650 Thrower

Capolini

Banned
T21vn arrived. Slightly larger than the eye25vn.

Only shined it against the wall but it has a noticeably strong hotspot. Looking forward to it getting dark outside.

Wow!! That was fast,,,this thread just started 2 days ago! Maybe you had some inside information!

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
i got a twitchy itchy trigger finger, and clicked buy before looking at what it was. Lol.
when did you buy it? I ordered mine before it hit the store a few hours after the video. Hopefully that means mine ships soon

Capolini

Banned
i got a twitchy itchy trigger finger, and clicked buy before looking at what it was. Lol.

lol! I did that w/ the U21vn. Vinh did not even announce what light it was,,,, everyone was still guessing,,,,,,,,I saw the specs and got it.

I got it first ~ 10 to 12 days before anyone else got it!

Dryfork Farms

Newly Enlightened
I was just getting ready to order one. I guess you snooze you lose. Any idea how long before you get more in?

MC408

Enlightened
IMG_7748.jpg
[/URL]images hosting[/IMG]

MC408

Enlightened
Sorry guys. I don't have anywhere convenient that's dark with a good target in the distance.

nice tight bright hot spot that reaches out with usable short range spill.

MC408

Enlightened
Great beam pics MC, and a super cool v54 arsenal being built:cool:

Thanks Ven, I wish I had some better spots (dark with targets in the distance) , but city life makes it hard to find. I look for areas without street lights while I'm driving thinking, I wanna light up this place. Haha.

ven

Flashaholic
You must have some valleys or open desert not too far, would be awesome lighting up across a canyon:naughty:

Yep i do the same " that would be cool with a flashlight" .