ACEBEAM X70 @ 40,000 Lumens: Coming in June and new price.

rickypanecatyl

Enlightened
Re: 40,000 Freaking Lumens! ACEBEAM X70 Just got a price tag.

Buy Vinh's Sirius light that he's working on (probably 7 lbs and well over 100k lumens. With 72 XHP35 LEDs.) Will probably put the acebeam to shame.

That said, $750 for a light is a bit out of my price range. The Acebeam sounds impressive for a production light though. I hope we see more lights with active cooling.

Acebeam's got a lot of quality control issues making $750 seem a lot more expensive. I've had issues with 4 of the last 6 lights I've gotten from them.

seery

Flashlight Enthusiast

$750 for that light is absolutely ridiculous.

mortuus

Newly Enlightened

$750 for that light is absolutely ridiculous.

No its not, its groundbreaking light actually for that price! They beat Olight who ditched their X9 with fan it will be passive cooled only... i cant think of any other light that comes close to this? and it will have 3 fans and can sustain water, pretty impressive light for that price imo.

The only question is how long can u run the highest lumen on max, i bet its more then 5m...

Albert56

Newly Enlightened

Of course! How else would reviewers get that mandatory photo of the LEDs glowing pointed directly at the camera?

Given the "astronomical" price, I would hope it has moonlight mode! What's with these prices? The Olight X9R is going for $599 and unless I'm reading something wrong the battery will only last for 3 minutes at 25K lumens - that's NOT drop down a level after 3 minutes! Now over $700 for this?!

These flashlights have gone well beyond the point of being practical anymore. They've become nothing but rich boy toys to impress your buddies with. No thanks.

FlashKat

Flashlight Enthusiast

It's listed for $649.90
Given the "astronomical" price, I would hope it has moonlight mode! What's with these prices? The Olight X9R is going for $599 and unless I'm reading something wrong the battery will only last for 3 minutes at 25K lumens - that's NOT drop down a level after 3 minutes! Now over $700 for this?!

These flashlights have gone well beyond the point of being practical anymore. They've become nothing but rich boy toys to impress your buddies with. No thanks.

donlong

Newly Enlightened
Hey folks,
Just an update on the new world's brightest flashlight: A few retailers are now listing it for shipping in June. Oh and according to Imalents website they've dropped to price by $100.

Last edited by a moderator:

donlong

Newly Enlightened
???
Imalent and Acebeam are Two different manufacturers. Your title and your text are not in sync.

Maybe the brightest STOCK lights. The gentleman below has some outrageous lights that are 100K lumens and several that throw over 1 mile! Search ALL his categories listed at the top of the page.

https://skylumen.com/collections/v54-lights?sort_by=created-descending

Thank's for this info very helpful. I left the Imalent DX80 as #1 because the AceBeam has not technically shipped yet. I'll switch it in June. doing my best to be as accurate as can be.
Will defintely check out your link.
Cheers

donlong

Newly Enlightened
had a look around, but couldn't find a 100k lumen light, can you link a specific light for me?

nbp

Flashaholic
Starting threads with the purpose of advertising your website here will not be permitted. Do not continue to link your website in your posts.

Excuse me, I have some editing to do.

hehaw77

Newly Enlightened

ACEBEAM must be getting close to shipping the X70. They just released price at $750! Crazy! Its 8000 lumens brighter than the Imalent dx80.

The title of this post might not be accurate. I've contacted Acebeam a number of times.. and they just keep saying they are QAing it... also had dealers call them...so the title here is a bit misleading... just because they dropped the price doesn't mean they are ready to market... later folks...

hehaw77

Newly Enlightened
really wanting Acebeam to get their act together and bring this to market... for a production light its quite amazing... fans and all :)

hehaw77

Newly Enlightened
I guess I should have included this in the my last post but if any of you get info on the release feel free to PM me. While the title of this thread is clickbait; someone always knows something :)