Act Fast! DEFT-edc-X Enthusiast

star_c_star

Enlightened
Has anyone received a new shipping notification for the DEFT-edc-X Enthusiast in the last week?

star_c_star

Enlightened
This entire region just received 2 - 3 feet of snow. Luckily, it was powdery, so there are few power failures.

I won't be receiving any packages for a few days.

On the "bright" side, the Rev Victor Enthusiast will be able to throw much further since everything is white. Using my 16,000+ lumen TM75vn mod in the snow was probably not a good idea though, since it appeared 2-3 times as bright as usual, and made me feel as though I were close to a supernova.

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
This entire region just received 2 - 3 feet of snow. Luckily, it was powdery, so there are few power failures.

I won't be receiving any packages for a few days.

On the "bright" side, the Rev Victor Enthusiast will be able to throw much further since everything is white. Using my 16,000+ lumen TM75vn mod in the snow was probably not a good idea though, since it appeared 2-3 times as bright as usual, and made me feel as though I were close to a supernova.

i got 25+ inches. That was a awesome snowstorm !!!

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pics or it didn't happen!!!
I has proof !!!!

4b4bedc6b67a0f373695ae9414c615f6.jpg
982cfa05a248633319f5b9341952737f.jpg
be67c7262f8eb6cd6c0cef7191955123.jpg
80c5c9f91457b21138704c482429de41.jpg
05afa940ad00a2498568a0254b15d608.jpg
6907185a1c15c9632d98618724246bef.jpg
c12bd2233ec8e1ae07e74dfc63efd643.jpg

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow! Hope you didn't have to shovel too much of it.

i had to shovel the Apron to the driveway. that took half the day alone. it was to thick for the snowblower and it would just clog. i must have moved 1000 pounds of snow lol. Im sore as hell !!!

NoNotAgain

Flashlight Enthusiast
i had to shovel the Apron to the driveway. that took half the day alone. it was to thick for the snowblower and it would just clog. i must have moved 1000 pounds of snow lol. Im sore as hell !!!
Come on Alex, you're a young man. Suck it up cupcake and shovel. :party: Using a snowblower isn't as easy as it looks, as you have to use a lot of body English to move them around and make sure you're not on the windward side.

On the snowblower front, unless you're using one of the little single stage snowblowers, a two staged unit shouldn't have a problem.

I've got a big Ariens snowblower. It's a heavy duty machine weighing in close to 300 pounds. Once you get into the snow pile, let the auger do the work, take small bites. Works much better that way and you won't break the shear pins.

We had 30 inches of snow in the last storm. I started snow-blowing after the first 6 inches was on the ground. Used it twice on Friday and three times on Saturday. It's a lot easier to handle that way. The county came through in the middle of the night and left me a 5 foot tall mound blocking the driveway. Took about 20 minutes to clear.

BTW, how did the snow tires workout on the Volvo?

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
Come on Alex, you're a young man. Suck it up cupcake and shovel. [emoji14]arty: Using a snowblower isn't as easy as it looks, as you have to use a lot of body English to move them around and make sure you're not on the windward side.

On the snowblower front, unless you're using one of the little single stage snowblowers, a two staged unit shouldn't have a problem.

I've got a big Ariens snowblower. It's a heavy duty machine weighing in close to 300 pounds. Once you get into the snow pile, let the auger do the work, take small bites. Works much better that way and you won't break the shear pins.

We had 30 inches of snow in the last storm. I started snow-blowing after the first 6 inches was on the ground. Used it twice on Friday and three times on Saturday. It's a lot easier to handle that way. The county came through in the middle of the night and left me a 5 foot tall mound blocking the driveway. Took about 20 minutes to clear.

BTW, how did the snow tires workout on the Volvo?
All i have is a little 12 inch single stage blower. The snowtires are awesome. As long as you dont gun it to much there is plenty of grip

Ptery83

Newly Enlightened
If anyone calls this week and gets any updates please let us know.

mjgsxr

Enlightened
Anyone receive there light recently? Thinking about canceling my order if I don't here something by the end of this week.

star_c_star

Enlightened
I am still awaiting a Deft-edc- Enthusiast and a REV Victor Enthusiast.

However, I am not worried since Mike undoubtedly ran into some issues with the continued flashlight production. Based on my past experience, he always delivers.

You should call him, using the number on his website, before cancelling the order.

stingray3

Enlightened
I am still waiting on a Rev Vic Enthu as well. I talked to Mike again beginning of last week and he has been down with the flu. He also said the remaining of the lights should be mailing out by the end of the week unless they dont QC correctly. If that happens he will have to tare them down and correct the prob. If they QC correctly expect a shipping confirmation in a day or two. I suspect he ran into problems for I did not get an email as of today.

Latest posts