Act Fast! DEFT-edc-X Enthusiast

mjgsxr

Enlightened
Thanks for the update stingray3 and star c star Glad to hear there are still a few waiting on there lights as well as myself.

Ptery83

Newly Enlightened
I wouldn't cancel if I were you mjgsxr. This isn't uncommon as far as the wait goes. Everyone does always get their lights and are very pleased with them in the end. The hardest part is being patient. I'm waiting on a deft-edc enthusiast and am just hoping to get it in the next couple months. That is a more realistic time frame I would bet.

star_c_star

Enlightened
I am awaiting invoice #1608 (DEFT-edc-X Enthusiast) and invoice # 1613 (REV Victor Enthusiast).

The REV Victor Enthusiast will be my second. However, Mike said that someone ordered three of them, so I don't feel special at all.

Scoops

Newly Enlightened
Im guessing the person who ordered 3 lights did so to be able to sell them later at a mark up profit. I'm thinking they will keep the third one for themselves at the very least.

star_c_star

Enlightened
I am still awaiting my DEFT-edc-X Enthusiast (Invoice #1608), but everything else from Michael has arrived.

So, two REV-Victor Enthusiast's and one DEFT-edc-X have arrived, and now only need one more to complete my OMGLumen collection.

star_c_star

Enlightened
Just received shipping notification for my DEFT-edc-X Enthusiast.

My OMGLumen collection, starting with the DEFT-X, will soon be complete. It is unfortunate that Wavien technology will seemingly be reserved for military contracts from now on.

star_c_star

Enlightened
My DEFT-edc-X Enthusiast arrived on 03/21/2016.

Is anyone else still awaiting a flashlight from Michael?

Last edited: