• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Aleph Mule Super Glow Disks!

easilyled

Flashaholic
Thanks for the trade offer. :thumbsup:

Willingly accepted. :)

Will try to post tomorrow as the post offices are closed now.

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
Monday will be a good day to put to use 4 x-tra ounces of glow powder!
I think I'll make a dozen more than I need just to be sure.
Thanks everybody!

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
Just to keep everyone updated on the disks, my house was robbed today after I left for work. I had alot of lights stolen and also alot of Wendy's jewlrey. Theif was a flashaholic I guess, anyway the disks were drying in their little molds when he came in and tore up jack. Luckily they must of been done setting up because the ones I picked up looked fine. I need a day or two to pick things up and to put in a new door and frame, but you will all get your disks without any real delay as most are poured and set. I saw a thread somewhere here the other day about which light you would not buy again if you could go back. I now will get a chance to do it for real. I still got my LM31 my arc AAA-p, my milyk Kx1 head my P1 CE and my mag623. These were the ones in my car and at work. Today really sucked for me.
Anyways enough of that, I will be pouring the rest ASAP and shipping them out to on Thursday or Friday. Hope everyone else out there is having a better day than me. Goodnight

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
So sorry to hear this.... :mad:

I hope you`ll be able to get back your normal lives as soon as possible, although the feeling of being "violated" and victimized will never be easily forgotten.

I also hope the criminal is eventually caught, and true justice done. If it was a kid and/or a drug addict, the perpetrator may eventually be caught while doing further crimes...or through his "friends" turning on him to save their own hides in the criminal justice system.

No matter what, best wishes to you in all of this.

easilyled

Flashaholic
What a nightmare, the one we all don't want to happen to us. :sigh:

After taking such time and care to build up a nice collection, it can
all be messed up in a matter of minutes.

Sorry to hear about that.

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
In time I will ba able to replace most of them. Insurance will cover a few of them, but that's it. I will have to be watching this board to grab what I can. The glow disks turned out well though, I will be pouring more Sunday evening. So far I have recieved money from 6 buyers, I can post your names tomorrow when I get home. Thanks

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice clean work!:thumbsup:

Too bad these don't come with a Mule for an extra .50 cents.:grin2:

Kelvino

Newly Enlightened
Is anybody willing to make the effort of ordering 2 Glow Disks for me and send it to Germany?
I would pay the amount (incl. shipping) immediately with PayPal.

Please notify me if somebody is willing to help me out.
Thanks in advance.

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
IMG_1521.jpg

Very close now!

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you can put a list up on the forums somewhere since if the thief tries to fence the lights on the E-bay (some have called this the largest fencing operation in the world) Your flashlights may well show up there.
A thief is unlikely to know about the tight community. If one seller comes up with a bunch of flashlights which is similar to the list of the lights you had stolen .. Maybe we can catch the guy

..Yaesumofo